1. CROSSING PATHS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

Naina was serving a customer in her friend's cafe. She has a good friendship with her so, when she offered her to work in her cafe, she accepted happily. Because of her work experience and love for her work, she got a goal that one day, she wants to run her own cafe. She even thought about her cafe's name... It's "Happiness". An aroma that can uplift your mood in a matter of seconds.

She just finished her post graduation and was thinking to pursue her PhD Degree in Criminology. At that time, a child collided with her and before he could fall, she held his hand firmly and prevented his fall. She smiled at him and bent down to his level. She said...

Naina (Ruffling his hair) - Careful, Kiddo...!!!

He giggled and ran towards his parents. She smiled, looking at that small but happy family but in the next second, she got sad because she again remembered her parents. She had tears in her eyes and when she saw that her friend was just looking at her, she wiped her tears and started to leave from there.

She was in a deep thought about her parents that she didn't know where's she going. She didn't know that a tornado is going to enter inside her life without any kind of warnings.
-------------------------------------------------------

This cafe, in which, Naina works, has two types of sitting arrangements. Indoor and outdoor. It was a bit rainy and romantic day for the most of the people there but for Rajveer, it was just a regular rainy and cold day of Delhi.

Because of the atmosphere, Naina wasn't serving outside but there was another server. Rajveer was there to meet Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. He's biggest rival and enemy. He wanted to discuss about Women and Child Trafficking in his area as he was completely against it and wanted Abhimanyu to stop right then and there.

At first they were just discussing or should say, Rajveer was discussing but Abhimanyu was busy ignoring him and looking around. So, Rajveer got irritated and asked...

Rajveer (Without any expressions) - Are you bloody with me or not? I'm not here to waste my time with you, Abhimanyu...!!!

Abhimanyu (Carelessly) - Haa to baat karne se bhi kuch nahi honewala hai, Rajveer. Hum vahi karege, jo hume karna hai. Child and Women Trafficking me kafi profit hai, mere dost. Tumhe bhi is business me mere sath hona chahiye. Ye dushmani bhulakar, hath mila lo humse. Isme tumhara hi fayda hai.

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Main tumhara koi dost nahi hu aur rahi baat trafficking ki, to agar khud se rukte ho to thik hai, varna agar main rokne pe aaya to acha nahi hoga tumhari sehat ke liye, Abhimanyu...!!!

Abhimanyu (In a bit anger) - Humse dushmani molna bhari padega tumhe, Rajveer...!!!

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Tum jaiso se meri dushmani hamesha rahi hi hai. Ye koi aaj kal ki baat nahi hai. Jab Dad the to in sab cheezo ko unhone kabhi badhava nahi diya aur ab main bhi vahi karuga.

Abhimanyu (With an evil smile) - Fir to baat karne ka bilkul hi koi matlab nahi banta hai na...!!!

He immediately got up from his place and took out a dagger type knife behind his back. Rajveer was also ready with his gun. He pointed it in front of him. Seeing that commotion, everyone around them got scared. Some hurriedly left from there and some couldn't as they were standing or sitting near them.

Rajveer was going to pull the trigger but at that time a girl around his age came and stood in between them. She was looking lost but when she realised that something was amiss there, she looked towards Abhimanyu who was looking at her with a smirk and then towards Rajveer who was just looking at her intently. Both the boys had weapons in their hands so, she was in a fix that how to step away from there. She was very much scared so, she wanted to just leave from there as she has understood one thing that those weren't exactly the friendliest persons and she should stay away from them.

She was going to step back but at that time Abhimanyu tried to attack her with his knife. Before his knife could touch her, Rajveer pulled her towards himself and stood before her while holding his gun against Abhimanyu. He held his hands up in a position of surrender dramatically with a wide smirk. He said...

Abhimanyu (With a suggestive smile at Naina) - Hum fir dubaara zaroor milege, Rajveer. Tab tum regret karoge ke tumne humara offer kyu thukaraya...!!!

He left from there but seeing him like that and experiencing a near death situation, she started to hyper ventilating. She started to breath heavily and her Asthma got triggered. She wasn't able to breathe properly so, he asked her...

Rajveer (Confusingly) - Ab tumhe kya hua?

Naina (Kneeling down helplessly) - My... My... Inhaler... Can't... Can't breathe...!!!

At that time, her friend came running near her and gave her the inhaler. She hurriedly used it and thanked her while he was just looking at her without even blinking. In a matter of seconds he decided something and without even saying anything he started to drag her away from there but her friend tried to stop him and Naina was also struggling to break free but he didn't stop and in that process, her inhaler fell down. He warned her...

Rajveer (Without any expressions) -  Do you wanna live or not?

Naina (While trying to break free) - Mera hath chhodiye. Main to aapko jaanti tak nahi hu. Aakhir aap chahte kya hai mujhse?

Rajveer (Almost shouting at her) - Apni bakwas bandh karo aur chalo mere sath varna tumhe yahi goli maar duga main, samjhi tum?

Hearing that, she got scared and looked at him with a jerk. He was looking at her angrily while she realised that she is done for now and won't be able to survive this situation. Because of that thought she got way too much worried or should say scared that she fainted then and there in his arms. He without saying or doing anything else, picked her up in his arms and sat in his car despite her friend's constant protest but he didn't stop for anyone and left from there.
......................................................................

Here's the 1st part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤