7. THE AFTERMATH

Hey guys...

Enjoy this update...😊
......................................................................
They were still kissing each other. He knew full well what he was doing but it was an 'In a Moment' kind of a situation for her. She wasn't completely in her senses. After a while, when they got out of breath, he broke the kiss. Both were breathing heavily but he didn't want to stop just yet so, he started to kiss her neck and throat.

He was so fierce in kissing her that he pinned her hands against the wall. After a few seconds, he left her hands. He held her waist with one hand to pull her near him and with the other hand, he held her neck while her hands were over his chest, holding his tux tightly.

After a few seconds, they heard someone coming their way and that's when, she came back to her senses. Out of shock, she tried to push him away but he wasn't in a mood to let her go so, she put more pressure and pushed him away.

Naina (Pushing him away) - Rajveer...!!!

He had already removed their masks while kissing her a few seconds ago so, anyone could recognize them, even from a little distance. She covered her mouth out of shock and looked at him with wide eyes. Whereas, he was just looking annoyed because his moment with her got ruined. She was just standing there like a statue and he turned around being annoyed, to face his assistant Aditya. He asked...

Rajveer (Annoyingly) - Kya hai?

Aditya (Looking down) - Sorry Sir... But Miss. Tanya Sethi... Vo aapko dhoondh rahi hai aur unhone kafi scene create kiya hua hai party hall me. Maine aapko call lagane ki koshish ki thi but... Isliye main aapko dhoondhte dhoondhte yaha aa gaya.

Rajveer (Sternly) - Ek ladki tumse handle nahi hoti? Kis kaam ke assistant ho tum mere? Tum chalo, main aata hu.

Aditya (Nodding his head) - Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir... (Without looking at Naina) Sorry, Ma'am.

He hurriedly left from there. Rajveer turned towards Naina. She was just looking at him in shock. She asked...

Naina (Almost getting teary) - How could you? Tum soch kya rahe the? You can't kiss just anyone like this? Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?

Rajveer (With a smirk) - You're not just anyone, Kitten. You're mine. My person. Main jo chahe vo kar sakta hu tumhare sath aur tum mujhe rok bhi nahi paogi, jaise abhi nahi rok payi thi. You even kissed me back, Kitten. To ab... Main iska kya matlab samjhu?

(Cornering her to the wall) You said that tum mere aaspass nervous feel karti ho. To iska matlab, tum mujhse darti ho, aisa nahi hua? Uncomfortable ho mere sath, ye matlab nahi hua iska? Ya fir... You are nervous around me in a good way...!!!

Naina (Trying to not look at him) - Maine kaha na ke mujhe tumse dar nahi lagta? Na hi tum mujhe uncomfortable banate ho. It's just that ke tumhare aaspass, main nervous feel karti hu kyuki mujhe nahi pata ke tumhara agla move kya hoga. Tum aagle hi minute kya karoge. Jaise abhi thodi der pehle hua.

Tum apne assistant se baat kar rahe the to gusse me the aur abhi dekho... Tum gusse me lag hi nahi rahe ho. Usse pehle hum baat kar rahe the aur...

Rajveer (Nodding his head in negative) - Hum baat nahi, argue kar rahe the.

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Vo jo bhi ho... Baat karte karte, you just kissed me out of the blue...!!! Who does that???!!! Tum apne aapko samjhte kya ho, Rajveer? (Hitting his chest) Tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho?

Rajveer (Caressing her left cheek) - Tum apne kamre me jao, hum is baare me baad me baat karege. Main bas abhi aaya.

Naina (Stopping him) - Tum aise nahi jaa sakte. Tumhe mere sawaal ka jawaab dena hoga, Rajveer.

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Tumhe mujhse sach me dar nahi lagta, hai na? (Holding her chin tightly) Naina... Maine kaha... Apne room me jao...!!!

She was shocked to hear her name from him as he never called her by her name. She said...

Naina (In a surprised tone) - Tumne mujhe Naina bulaya... Kitten nahi...!!!

Rajveer (Kissing her forehead) - Apne room me jao... (With a smirk) Or... Do you want me to continue where we left...???!!!

Listening to that, she pushed him away slightly and looked away while saying...

Naina (Hesitantly) - Apni bakwas badh karo. Aisa sochna bhi mat. Main jaa rahi hu...!!! (Warning him) Mere nazdik aane ki koshish bhi mat karna...!!!

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Kyu? Because you won't be able to control yourself and will get close to me...???!!!

Naina (Sadly looking at him) - Nahi... Kyuki main tumhe kuch bhi nahi de paugi...!!! Mujhse kuch bhi expect mat karna, varna sivay disappointment ke, kuch aur nahi milega tumhe mujhse, Rajveer.

After saying that much, she left towards her room. She didn't even stop for him to answer. He wanted to stop her but he thought that he will talk to her after handling Tanya's matter but he didn't know that what was coming their way to try to harm them emotionally.

On the other hand, she reached her room and closed the door hurriedly. She leaned against the closed door while taking a deep breath. She slowly sat down against the closed door and said...

Naina (With tears) - Ye maine kya kiya? Main use kiss kaise kar sakti hu? Maine aakhir use apne kareeb aane hi kyu diya? Kya soch rahi thi main? Maine kabhi kisiko apne itne kareeb aane nahi diya tha, chahe vo jo koi bhi ho but...

WHY HIM...???!!! Kahi... Mujhe usse sach me pyaar to nahi ho gya...???!!! Nahi... Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Hum bas abhi hi to mile hai. Mushkil se do din hue hoge. Movies dekhna bandh kar, Naina. Ye kya bakwas laga rakha hai? Main maanne ko ab bhi ye maan sakti hu ke shayad main usse attracted hu but usse pyaar??? Kabhi nahi... No way...!!! Hosh me aaja, Naina. Yaha se bahar nikalne ka rasta dhoondh. Vo kabhi na kabhi to mujhpe dheel dega na? Mujhe bhagne ke liye ready rehna chahiye...!!!
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

Jab isme 25 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part because main ye story khatam karne ke mood me hu, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤