11. AHHHHHH...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

The whole day passed by but Naina didn't get any answers from anyone. She was getting frustrated minute by minute. On the other hand, because of the Doctor's advice, Rajveer and Ruhaana were trying to avoid her so that they didn't have to answer her questions.

It was almost midnight but Rajveer was feeling that his head was gonna blast if he didn't go and see her so, he left his room and went towards her room. He knew that she must be asleep so, he didn't knock and entered inside without any noise.

He looked towards her bed but she wasn't there so, he got a bit worried. He hurriedly went near her bed and at that time, someone tried to attack over his head with a glass flower vase but the lights were off so, both couldn't recognize each other's presence. Because of that attack, the glass flower vase collided with his back and it broke into pieces. Rajveer almost screamed...

Rajveer (Holding his back) - AHHHH...!!! WHAT THE HELL...!!!

Saying that much, he twisted her hand behind her back and pulled her near him. She was shocked to hear his voice so, she could only take his name...

Naina (In a shock) - RAJVEER...!!!

Hearing her voice, he immediately left her and stood at a little distance. He asked...

Rajveer (Gaining his composer) - Tum kya pagal ho gayi ho???!!! Ye kyu kiya tumne?

Naina (Biting her tongue) - I'm so sorry, Rajveer...!!! Mujhe nahi pata tha ke aap ho. Pata nahi mujhe kya hua tha. Mujhe laga ke mujhe koi khatra hai aur maine bas vo flower vase uthake de maara. Mujhe nahi pata ke aisa kyu laga mujhe. It's like... Pehle bhi aisa kuch ho chuka hai but... But mujhe thik se yaad nahi hai.

Rajveer (Holding her forearms gently) - Hey... Hey... Hey...!!! Relax, Naina. Sab thik hai and it's okay. Defensive hona, is not a bad thing.

She hurriedly switched on the lights and when she turned towards him again, she noticed that the back of his shirt was bloody. That means, he's injured. Naina hurriedly went near him and said...

Naina (Worriedly) - Oh My God, Rajveer...!!! Khoon... Aapka khoon beh raha hai.

Rajveer turned towards her and saw her looking around frantically. Naina was just blabbering to herself...

Naina (Looking around frantically) - First Aid... First Aid chahiye hume. Kaha hai First Aid?

Rajveer (Stoping her by holding her forearms) - Naina, shant ho jao. Ye mere liye bahot mamuli si baat hai. Aisi chote to mujhe aaye din lagti rehti hai. It's not a big deal for me...!!!

Naina (With some tears) - Par mere liye hai. Aaj tak kisiko bhi meri wajah se koi chot pohochne nahi di hai maine aur aaj meri hi wajah se...  Aapka kitna khoon nikal raha hai, Rajveer...!!! Please, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Pata nahi main kya soch rahi thi, jab maine aisa kiya...!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Rajveer (In his mind) - Kya ye vahi ladki hai jo kuch dino pehle tak mujhse nafrat karne ka dawa karti thi? Kya ye vahi ladki hai ke jo mujhse dur bhagne ke bahaane dhoondhti thi? Kya ise mera naam janne ke baad bhi ye pata nahi chala ke main kon hu aur kya karta hu? Magar ye to mere baare me jaanti thi na pehle se, sirf meri shakal hi to nahi dekhi thi usne? Kya chal raha hai?

-------------------------------------------------------

Naina (A bit loudly) - RAJVEER...!!!

Rajveer (Looking at her) - Kya hua? Tum chilla kyu rahi ho?

Naina (Calmly) - Main aapko kabse bula rahi thi, aap sun hi nahi rahe the... (Pointing at his shirt but not looking at him) Apni... Shirt utariye... Mujhe first aid karna hai.

Rajveer (Looking towards his shoulder) - Naina, uski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Main thik hu aur main ye khud bhi kar sakta hu.

Naina (Immediately) - Magar mujhe karna hai. Ye meri wajah se hua tha, Rajveer...!!! Please, mujhe madad karne dijiye.

Rajveer (Taking a deep breath) - Okay, thik hai.

He carefully removed his shirt and she helped him. After seeing his wound, a lone tear fell from her eyes but she handled herself and said...

Naina (In a slow voice) - Yaha bethiye. Main aapka first aid kar deti hu. Ek chhota sa kaanch ka tukda bhi ghus gya hai, jisko nikalte waqt aapko dard hoga.

He just nodded his head and did what he had been told to do. When she started to aid him, he asked...

Rajveer (A bit hesitantly) - Kya tumhe... Sach me... Mere aur Ruhaana ke baare me kuch bhi yaad nahi hai, Naina? Tum humse kaise mili? Yaha kaise ho? Kuch bhi nahi?

Naina (Being lost) - Vahi sawaal to main kabse apne aapse kar rahi hu. Mujhe last bas itna yaad hai ke main apne cafe me thi aur ek bacha mujhse takraya tha but that's it... Mujhe iske aage aur kuch bhi yaad nahi hai... (Looking at him) Doctor ne kya kaha? Kya meri memories kabhi lautegi? Kya main thik ho paugi?

Rajveer (Looking ahead) - Tum thik hi ho, Naina. Bas tum kuch baatein bhul gayi ho and that's okay. Sabkuch naturally hone do. Hadbadi me ya forcefully cheezo ko yaad karne se koi dusra damage bhi ho sakta hai... (Turning towards her) Just... Focus on recovering well... (Looking away from her) Aur fir tumhe apne ghar vapas bhi to jaana hai.

She was done bandaging him and she helped him in wearing his shirt. She said...

Naina (Closing the first aid box) - Maine patti to kar di hai but behtar hoga ke aap apna ghav kisi doctor ko dikha de. Varna agar, mujhse kuch chhut gya ho ya maine ye thik se na kiya ho, to aapko infection ho sakta hai.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Main dikha duga... (A bit hesitantly) Ab... Tum so jao. Sorry, itni raat ko yaha aane ke liye.

Naina (Nodding her head negatively) - Koi baat nahi. In fact, mujhe aapko sorry bolna chahiye. Meri wajah se aapko chot lag gayi.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Good night, Naina.

Naina (With a smile) - Good night, Rajveer.

He was about to leave but she stopped him and said...

Naina (Immediately) - Ek sawaal hai... (When he looked at her) - HUM AAKHIR KAISE MILE THE, RAJVEER???

He was speechless. He didn't know what to answer her. He was confused if he should tell her everything or create a complete fake and a new story of their first meeting.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 30 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤