13. ALVIDA...😔

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
He lied her down on her bed properly when he realized that she slept in his arms while crying. He covered her with a blanket and exited her room. At that time, Ruhaana reached there with the doctor. She said...

Doctor (Curiously to Rajveer) - Mujhe pata chala ke Naina ko sab yaad aa gya hai. Kya vo thik hai ab? Kya usne kuch bataya ke uske sath kya hua tha, Mr. Shekhawat?

Hearing her last question, Rajveer finally broke down. He slided down against the wall with tears in his eyes. He said...

Rajveer (Holding his head while shading tears) - Maine use todkar rakh diya... (To Ruhaana) I broke her, Ruh. Vo mujhse ab zindagibhar nafrat karegi... (In a broken tone) Vo mujhse ab zindagibhar nafrat karegi, Ruh.

Ruhaana (Trying stop crying) - Bhai, please sambhaliye apne aapko...!!! Agar aap hi tut gaye to Naina Di ko kon sambhalega?

Hearing that, he got up from his place while wiping his tears. He looked at the doctor and said...

Rajveer (Without any expressions) - Doctor, aap ek baar Naina ko check kar lijiye. Main abhi thodi der me aaya.

Ruhaana (Stoping him) - But Bhai...!!!

Rajveer (Not looking at her) - Ruh, tu Naina ke pass hi ruk, main just abhi aaya... (Looking at her) Tu sahi thi. Mujhe Naina ko pehle hi sab bata dena chahiye tha. Mujhe use yaha zabardasti nahi laana chahiye tha. Maine jo socha tha, ab main usko implement karuga. Tumhe agar Naina ke sath time spend karna hai, to uske sath hi raho kyuki vo bahot jald yaha se chali jayegi.

He said that much and left from there without even listening to her.
-------------------------------------------------------
After half an hour, he entered inside her room. Seeing him, she got up from her place and went near him hurriedly. She asked...

Naina (Hitting over his chest) - Tumhe mujhe dekhkar hasi aa rahi hogi na? Ek baat batao... Tumhe logo ko torture karke todne me maza aata hai na? Jab maine apni memories kho di thi to tumne mujhe janbujhkar kuch nahi bataya na? Tumhe ye subkuch mazaak lagta hai na?

Ruhaana (Sadly) - Naina Di aap...

Rajveer (Trying to control his emotions) - Tum jaana chahti ho na yaha se?

She looked at him in a confusion but Ruhaana was very much sad because of the situation. She wanted to say something but he continued...

Rajveer (Giving her some papers) - Tumhe aaj raat Mussoorie ke liye nikalna hai. Vaha tumhara ek ghar aur ek chhota sa cafe hai... (Cutting her in the middle) Tum vapas apne cafe pe nahi jaa sakti. Abhimanyu tumhe ek baar kidnap kar chuka hai, agar dubaara tum uske hath lagi to anjaam bahot bura hoga tumhare liye. Ye dono properties ab tumhare naam par hai aur iske baare me use kuch bhi nahi pata hai. Tum vaha aaram se aur bina kisi dar ke apni zindagi bita sakti ho. Tumhe na meri taraf se aur na hi Abhimanyu ki taraf se koi problem hogi.

He said that much and started to leave from there but she hurriedly said...

Naina (Immediately) - Ye meri properties nahi hai. Main ise nahi le sakti.

Rajveer (Without any emotions) - Iska option nahi hai tumhare pass. Ise meri aakhri zabardasti samjh lo. Aditya tumhe Mussoorie chhod aayega.
-------------------------------------------------------
She was pretty much in a shock but she was a bit happy because she would finally be able to leave that place. Ruhaana was way too much sad about that so, she tried to show her sadness in the form of anger and didn't came out of her room for the whole day.

When the time came to bid her goodbye, Rajveer never went in front of her but Ruhaana couldn't stop herself from going in front of her. She just ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She felt bad after seeing Ruhaana's tears but she told her to take care of her and if possible, they'll meet in future. She also was looking around for Rajveer but when she didn't saw him, she felt a bit disappointed but she didn't show it.

On the other hand, Rajveer was in his bedroom. He was on his bed and laying there lifelessly. He was continuously looking at the ceiling. He felt that he would feel weak if he saw her going away from him so, he didn't go to see her for the last time.

-------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly, he got up from his place with a determined expression. He called his assistant Aditya to set up a meeting with Abhimanyu as soon as possible... Even if, he had to do that while driving the car.

After cutting the call, he went towards his balcony window to look at her for the very last time. He saw her getting in the car while looking back for the last time. He so wanted to cry but couldn't as Abhimanyu is still alive to see the next day and he couldn't be weak. Especially, emotionally. He saw her finaly leaving and a lone tear made its way from his eyes.

He hurriedly went towards his Study Room and was about to enter inside but he saw Ruhaana just standing near the front door of the mansion. He went near her and saw her shading tears silently. He put a hand over her head affectionately. Before he could speak, she hugged him tightly. She said...

Ruhaana (Sadly) - I'm so sorry, Bhaiyya. Ye sab meri wajah se hua hai. Na main yaha hoti, na Di mujhse milti na vo meri jagah par kidnap hoti aur na hi unki mental state itni buri tarah se damage hoti... (Looking at him) She hates you, Bhai. Just because of me, she hates you. Mom sahi kehti thi ke main aapki life ka sabse bada jinx hu.

Rajveer (Warning her) - Apni bakwas bandh kar samjhi. Tujhe pata bhi hai ke in sabke beech rehkar bhi main agar zinda hu to vo bas sirf teri wajah se?... (Scoffing at himself) Varna main kabka ek monster ban gya hota, jaise Naina mujhe samjhti hai.

Ruhaana (Immediately) - Magar aap ek monster nahi ho. Vo aapko galat samjhti hai...!!! Aapne ek baar bhi unki ye galatfehmi dur karne ki koshish kyu nahi ki?

Rajveer (With a sad smile) - Kyuki tu mujhe jaanti hai par vo nahi. Ab jis insaan ko aap jaante hi nahi ho, kya uspe bharosa karoge? Aur use mujhe jaanne ka mauka bhi to nahi mila, ulta uske sath bura hi hua hai. Tu pareshaan mat ho. Jaa, jakar so ja. Ye sab cheeze, apne bade bhai par chhod de... (With a hard expression) Mujhe pata hai ke ab aage kya karna hai... (Looking at her with a weak smile) Jaa, so ja. Good night, Bache.

Ruhaana (Nodding her head) - Jee, Bhai. Good night.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 30 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤