I've Seen enough.

Requested by @kiaAlexi(Minor zhongli x ningguang)

(Minor zhongli x ningguang)

Beidou stared at Ningguang with a loving gaze.

"Come on Beidou! Its just 4 words! How hard can it be? Gods, what if she doesn't like me back? What if shes not lesbian?" Alot of what-ifs pooled Beidous thoughts

"Mora for your thoughts?" Ningguang asked.

"Oh um...haah~. Do you want to...I dont know...go ou-"

"Hey Ning!" Zhongli ran to Ningguang with flowers.

"Flowers for my beautiful Lady," Zhongli passed the flowers to Ningguang. "I was hoping we could go out for diner tonight, just me and you?"

"Oh dearest, that would be lovely!" Ningguang said.

"Great, I'll pick you up at sunset."

Zhongli left where they were sitting.

"You were going to say something? Beidou? Helloooo?"

"Huh!? Oh my apologies for zoning out like that.....so you and Zhongli are a thing?"

"Yeah. But hey! Dont try and dodge my question."

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out later today...seems like your busy."

Beidou sat up, brushing off the grass from her legs.

"Oh sorry Beidou...maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah..." Beidou hung her head low and left. Beidou returned to her ship while Ningguang soon left to get ready for her dinner date.

"There goes that." Beidou yelled into her pillow until her throat was sore.

Beidou went for a walk. She didn't realize that her legs had taken her right infront of Zhongli's door....what she heard was...moaning?

Beidou gagged, thinking it was Ningguang that he was with. She heard the moan again...it was higher than Ningguangs voice.

"No fucking way..." she thought.

She instantly ran. Running to tell Ningguang of her discoveries.

Beidou barged through Ningguangs bedroom door.

Ningguang whiped her head to see Beidou standing at the doorway out of breath.

"BEIDOU! TURN AROUND!"

"AH SHIT!- MY BAD!" Beidou quickly slammed the door, waiting for Ningguang to be decent.

"You decent?"

"Yes. Come in."

Beidou slowly opened the door. They stared at eachother for a moment.

"You have a realy nice ass by the way." Beidou said honestly.

"Beidou! Stop this!...wait why are you here?"

"Right!...you may want to sit down."

"Alright," Ningguang said sceptically. She slowly sat down.
"Ningguang....I was walking down Liyue when I heard moaning coming from Zhongli's house....I think hes cheating on you."

"No! He would never! Hes a sweet and gentle man."

"Then my ears hear wrong, but go ahead on your little date of yours! But we both know he should have been here to pick you up by now."

Beidou was right. It was well past sundown.

"I dont believe you....he'd never. Now excuse me, I have a date to attend."

Ningguang made her way to Zhongli's house. She knocked once...then again. Ningguang reached into her purse to pull out a spare key.
She slid the key in and with a click, the door opened. Beidou was right....moaning.

Infuriated, Ningguang made her way to his bedroom where the moaning got louder.

"What is the meaning of this!?"

"Ningguang! I can explain!"

"Explain?! How can you explain this!?"

"Please Ningguang..."

"No! I've seen enough. Were done, hope it was worth it."

Ningguang rushed into her bedroom where Beidou was still there.

"You were right.....I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"Come here." Beidou opens her arms to leg Ningguang in.

"Im sorry....." Ningguang broke into tears.

"Shh...its ok. Your ok."

After Ningguangs crying died down, Ningguang pulled away. She looked at Beidous eye. Quickly she grabbed Beidous face in a deep kiss. They kept kissing until Beidou pulled away.

"Beidou! Im sorry! Shit!"

Emotions were high in the room.

"Ning..."

"I shouldn't have done that! It was improper of me, I should of asked before."

"Ningguang. Its fine. Emotions are elevated right now, and your not thinking right."

"Beidou..."

"Get some rest ok?"

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"Beidou....I can see it in your eyes...how long have you liked me?"

"How?"

"Please," she scoffed. "It's obvious you like me..."

"I've liked you ever since we were kids." Beidou looked down, finally being able to confess her feelings.

"Truth be told, I've liked you longer Beidou. I never said anything because I didn't know if it was okay to like other girls. I started dating Zhongli to get my mind off of you, because I constantly couldnt stop thinking about you."

Ningguang got up. She walked over to Beidou and hugged her from behind.

"Ning...we cant do this." Beidou looked at her.

"Why not?"

"You just ended your relationship."

"Mhmmmm and?" Ningguang got infront of Beidou, pushing her until she fell ontop of the bed. Ningguang straddled Beidous hips, she started kissing up Beidous neck.

"Do you want this?"

"Of course I do, but-"

"Hm?"

"Nevermind..."

Ningguang smiled then went back to kissing Beidous neck. She went lower, leaving little love marks and bites where ever she could.

Beidou let her hands roam, slowly untying the string that held Ningguangs dress in place.

That night, Ningguang showed Beidou how long she had waited for this moment to come. And Beidou? She was just happy that she could have someone to love.