NEROOOMM (race car noises)(SMUT)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! OR MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!!!!! HERES MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO U BC U GUYS ARE SO ACCEPTING OF MY ABSENCE..fr tho i couldent have asked for a nicer fanbase, i love you all sm abd i hope ur Christmas was amazing! (This one-shot was inspired by that photo and the movie Gran Turismo)

(ALSO NINGGUANG IN THAT PHOTO OMFG IM GOING FERAL I NEED HER STRAP 16 INCHES INSIDE ME AND DEEPER THAN THE JADE CHAMBER WILL EVER SINK BC OML. I WANT HER TO PEG ME."

Ahem....onto the oneshot!

The air buzzed with anticipation as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the racetrack. Ningguang, adorned in her sleek racing suit, couldn't escape the flutter of nerves in her stomach. This was it—the moment she had trained for, the moment she would step onto the track as a professional racecar driver for the first time.

In her trailer, Ningguang paced back and forth, her racing helmet in one hand, and a map of the track in the other. Beidou, her trusted mechanic, leaned against the doorway, arms crossed. She knew Ningguang better than anyone and could sense the tension in the air.

"Hey, calm down, Ningguang," Beidou said, pushing off the doorframe and approaching her girlfriend. "You've got this. You're the fastest driver out there."

Ningguang shot her a grateful smile but continued to pace. "What if I mess up? What if I can't handle the pressure?"

Beidou chuckled and gently took the helmet from Ningguang's hand, placing it on the table. "Listen, I've seen you drive. You've got the skills, the focus. And besides, you won't be alone out there. I'll be right there with you, every step of the way."

Ningguang paused, meeting Beidou's steady gaze. "You will?"

Beidou grinned. "Of course. Consider me your personal pit crew, no matter where you are on that track."

The two women shared a quiet moment, the weight of the upcoming race lingering in the air. Beidou's hand found Ningguang's shoulder, grounding her. "Now, take a deep breath. Remember all the hours you've put into this. Trust your instincts, and let the thrill of the race fuel you."

Ningguang nodded, feeling a renewed sense of determination. "You're right. I can do this."

As they exited the trailer, the roar of the crowd and the hum of the engines grew louder. Ningguang climbed into her sleek racing car, a stunning masterpiece of speed and precision. Beidou, with a twinkle in her eye, handed Ningguang a small earpiece.

"Put this on. I'll be in your ear the whole race, guiding you, cheering you on. You won't be alone out there, alright?"

Ningguang nodded, securing the earpiece. Beidou helped her into the car seat and shut the door giving her a thumbs up.

The engines roared to life, drowning out the nervous whispers in her mind. With a final encouraging glance from Beidou, Ningguang revved the engine and sped onto the track by the starting line.

*3*

*2*

*1*

Through the earpiece, Beidou's voice came alive, a steady presence in Ningguang's ear. "Alright, Ningguang, let's show them what you're made of. Take that first turn smooth and steady. You've got this."

Beidou stood in the pit area, eyes glued to the unfolding spectacle. Through the earpiece, she could hear the determined breaths of Ningguang.

"Alright, Ningguang, the first couple laps down. How are you feeling?" Beidou's voice came through the earpiece, a steady presence in the cacophony of the race.