Do you love me?

The sun had long set on Liyue Harbor as Beidou's ship cut through the waves, sailing toward the familiar sight of the Jade Chamber. The salty breeze whipped through her hair, and her heart raced with anticipation of seeing Ningguang again.

Finally, the ship docked, and Beidou hurriedly made her way through the bustling streets, eager to return to her love. "Jeez, what does Lady Ningguang see in that loud captian," one person said.
"I dont know, but she is not right for her."

Beidou seemed to over hear their conversation. She frowned as she stepped on the platform to bring her up to the floating building.
She made her way to the grand entrance of the Jade chamber.

"CAPTIAN BEIDOU, YOUR TRACKING IN DIRT!!!"

Excusing the yelling from Ningguangs secretary, she made her way to Ningguangs office.

Ningguang heard the yelling, she let out a sigh of relief to know her captain was home, she would have to check her for injuries but overall happy.

Beidou made her way to Ningguangs office, She saw Ningguang engrossed in work as it consumed her.

"Hey! Im home."

"Welcome home my dear." Ningguang said looking up with a smile, her smile slowly fadeing into a concerned look. Beidou wasn't herself

Ningguang quickly got up from her chair and scanned Beidou for any obvious injuries. She couldn't find anything.

Ningguang signaled one of her secretaries to come.

"Tell Lady Keqing and Lady Ganyu im taking the rest of the day off. I have personal matters to take care off. Also fetch me a medkit."

The secretary bowed and left the room.  Soon re-entering with a new medkit.
"Thank you."

"Ning', you didn't have to do that for me...."

"Please, it's the least I can do."
Ningguang guided Beidou into her chambers.
"Strip."

"Wow Ning', atleast take me out to diner first," she smirked.

"Not that idiot, i wanna get a better look at you so i can check for injuries."
She smacked het shoulder

Beidou took off her cape. Minor scratched litered her shoulder blades. Ningguang came back with a wet washcloth and started wiping Beidous back.

"I know it hurts, just bear with me,"

Beidou looked down at her calloused hands
"Do you love me?"
She balled her hands into tight fists.

"What kind of question is that dear? Of course i do. What makes you think i dont?"

"The people at the harbour and by the Jade chamber said how you deserve someone better than me....i dont know, i guess it just got to my head, thats all."

"First of all, Beidou, i love you, and only you. Your more than enough for me. Who turned her ship around when she saw the Jade chamber fall to the ground. Comforted me when I lost my lifes work. I remember a certain red-dressed-one-eyed-captian grabbing my shoulders and scanning my body for injuries, you cleaned up the smallest scrape on my knee claiming it was 'a pretty bad scrape and you didn't want it to get worse'. hmm?"

"I just though-"

"Let them have their opinions on our relationship, dearest, but at the end of the day, your the one I want. You silly, loud, enthusiastic, loving, captian of mine, and im sure i could list more about you, but im kind of tired."

Beidou felt a small smile creep on her lips.

"There. All done." Ningguang said, throwing the washcloth in the hamper.
"Thank you...and for your words,"

"Its ok, and ill have a little chat with liyue about this."

-Liyue Harbour-

"I will NOT tolerate the people of liyue insulting my love. I am aloud to love who i please to. It does not matter if they are the same sex or Captain of the crux, or both. By no means should the people if liyue continue these hurtfull acts and comments about my dearest, if so there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Lady Ningguang.." The entirety of Liyue said.

"Good. Now im going to go consol my beloved and get all the thoughts that you put in her mind out."

Then they had passionate hot lesbian toe curling, sheet gripping, hair ripping, hookey pookie, putting ur left foot in and out but back in but the left foot is ningguangs fingers shakin all about. Homosexual sex
(I need to sleep)

(IK THIS IS RLLY SHORT BUT I CANT SLEEP- (its 2:30...) ONLY BEIGUANG!!)
Im so tired i didnt even realize i alr posted this- welp, enjoy an edited version