Enchanted to meet you

(yes it's based on a Taylor Swift song...Fight me. me and my friend were like screaming on text about how taylor swift coded beiguang is, their so......MMMMMMMMMMMMGAYYYY.) (and yes, i listened to ts while writing this)

"May I present this glass to the formidable Captain Beidou?"

"I would accept, but it seems you intended it for another."

The man huffed in annoyance before departing, leaving Beidou to observe as he passed the glass to a young woman with flowing silver locks.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles.

As Ningguang took a slow sip from her drink, she gazed around the room, taking in the sight of people from various walks of life, reveling in the joyous atmosphere. Dancing and merriment filled the air, with individuals of all ages immersing themselves in the festivities, creating a vibrant and lively ambiance.

Same old tired, lonely place, Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Ningguang gracefully approached the bar, finding an empty seat next to a tall, brunette woman. Intrigued, she settled down, feeling a subtle connection in the air.

'Cross the room your silhouette

Starts to make its way to me

Beidou turned her head to see the familiar long silver-haired girl and a smile crept across her face.

"Name's Beidou," she introduced herself, extending her hand towards Ningguang.

"Ningguang," she responded with a soft smile, reaching out to shake Beidou's hand. Their palms met.

The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

"I'm not the type of girl to date girls from bars..." "I understand," Beidou replied, swirling her whiskey in the glass, contemplating her words.

Ningguang's touch against her hand sent a shiver through Beidou's body, and as their eyes locked, she felt a deep sense of connection. It was as if an unspoken understanding passed between them.

Beidou mustered the courage, feeling a flicker of something special with Ningguang.

"Can I buy you a drink, Ningguang?" she asked, her voice laced with sincerity and a hint of vulnerability.

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

As they finished their drinks, Beidou stood up from her seat, causing a momentary flicker of concern in Ningguang's mind.

"Is she leaving already?" Ningguang wondered silently.

Beidou made her way towards the DJ booth, engaging in a conversation that Ningguang couldn't quite decipher. Her curiosity piqued, Ningguang watched intently as Beidou returned with a confident smile.

After a short while, the music Beidou had requested began to play, filling the room with a captivating rhythm.

"Care for a dance?" Beidou asked, extending her hand towards Ningguang, her eyes inviting and filled with anticipation.

With her heart racing, Beidou extended her hand towards Ningguang, a silent invitation. Ningguang gracefully accepted, her hand fitting perfectly in Beidou's as they moved to the center of the room. Their bodies aligned, and their movements were instinctive and synchronized.