1

"Siya, open the door."

Her mom yelled, knocking on the door, as she sighed and closed her books, she lazily stood up and went to open the door.

"What's wrong mom?"

She mumbled, taking her glasses off as she glanced at her mom who was death glaring at her, as if she has committed some sins.

She quickly gained back her posture, trying to remember what has she done for her mom to act like this.

"How many times have I told you, not to be friends with him or any other boy? He's waiting for you at the doorstep."

She could guess how much furious her mom is by her tone. Nonetheless, she have to deal with her best friend as first.

Without saying anything she ran downstairs after wearing her slippers, she stopped outside the doorstep and closed it behind before turning around to see him smiling innocently at her.

"Yah!! Choi Soobin, you will be the cause of my death someday."

She snapped slightly angrily, causing his bunny smile to drop immediately.

"What did I do?"

He frowned, earning an eye roll from her.

"Could have text me first, instead of directly barging in here."

She replied glaring at him, who just sighed shaking his head in disbelief.

"C,mon Siya, it's not the first time I'm visiting here, and when are you going to overcome the fact that a boy and a girl can be friends independently?"

A heavy sigh escaped her lips, as she nodded at his words.

"You know my parents right? Even if I want I can't be with you specially infront of them."

She stated looking down, as Soobin held her shoulders to make her look up at him, he was so much taller that she had to lift her head up almost 90°.

"It's alright, we can meet up when they will not be around, and I will be careful from now on."

He spoke softly and ruffled her hair after letting go of her shoulders.

"So hangouts?"

He asked to her as she glanced at her wristwatch, she pouted and shook her head.

"Tomorrow."

She persuade, hoping to convince him.

"Alright."

He said sighing, and proceeded to leave from there before her parents could saw him.

"Stay safe."

Siya said, as she watched him from behind but soon he halted in his steps before turning around, she wiggled her eyebrows as he approached her again.

He took out a chain from his pocket and wore her on the wrist, while she stared at him confused. They made an eye contact for some seconds when Soobin slowly cupped her cheeks.

"Don't stress yourself and take care."

He said and pressed his lips against her forehead, making her eyes go wide but before she could ask anything, he ran from there and soon turning around he smiled and waved at her.

"Yah!! What was that for?"

She shouted but he was already out of sight.

She shook her head and went inside, glancing at the chain she smiled and closed the door behind, luckily mom wasn't there nor in the living room as she sighed in relief, she then went back to her room with steady footsteps making sure to not to make a noise.

____________

Walking passed the rooms, Beomgyu heard his dad talking to someone, inside one of the room. He didn't cared and decided to approach him, as he had something to talk about.

He was about to open the door of the room, but his actions halted, when he heard something unusual from the conversation.

"Tskk!! Do you think I'll keep a pathetic girl in here as my slave? Nah I just want her for a night, even if I'd have to pay for that I'll do, but for once I want to sleep with that hot chick, afterwards I'll kill her."

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows after hearing his dad, he wondered who is he talking about.

"Jeon Siya, her parents owe me a lot of money, but they're not capable of paying me back so I made a deal with them. They're going to leave the country by the end of this week, then I can have the girl."

Beomgyu leaned against the door, trying to hear more of it cause it is a familiar person his dad was talking about. He might be unfamiliar to her except for her name, but he surely knows her and her family.

He can't believe for a second what he just heard, it was nothing new of his dad talking about that cause it is his daily routine of having slaves to fuck with, just like he himself which he hated so much, but never once he heard him about killing someone.

His ears perked up when he again heard something from inside.

"I will be visiting the Jeons tomorrow, to confirm about the deal of solding their daughter to me. Well, that pathetic little shit had always pushed me away or either ran away from me, but she wouldn't be able to do anymore, I will make sure that the deal works, or else they have to die as well as their daughter."

His dad said and laughed maniacally, whilst a lump of saliva formed in Beomgyu's throat as he swallowed it with a sense of uneasiness building inside of him.

He had always hated his dad and now his hatred for him increased even more, considering his dad's age, he should be helping peoples out there and not to harm them despite being a mafia.

Beomgyu might be a mafia as well just like his dad, but he had never harmed any innocent peoples without any reason, but after what Beomgyu heard just now, he's sure that his dad is upto something and he can't let that happen.

"I will join you there."

He stated, after barging inside of his dad's room, who looked a bit surprised at his sudden outburst. Nonetheless, nodded his head in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author :

So, I've decided to re-write this book, since my previous account have some problems, I haven't changed the charecters and plots but there will be changes in some scenes, and it will be more intense. Hope you all understand, please read the description before starting the book, thank you. <3