15

I'm back with a long ass chapter which contains 2600 words, so grab some tissues cause I had cried a  whole river during this chapter, you might do as well.

_____________

Next morning, Beomgyu woke up with slight headache as he groaned before getting up and holding onto his head.

'P-please s-stop it, I-I didn't l-lied to y-you.'

He shook his head remembering her pleads from last night and glanced at his side, he froze for a second after seeing blood stains on the sheets and he was naked as well as her.

Running his fingers through his hair in frustration, he got up and proceeded to wear his clothes.

He then walked over to the bed and knelt down infront of her, his gaze fell upon the night stand which had blood on it, he didn't quite remember how did it happen since he hasn't saw that last night because of the darkness but after he saw dry blood covering her forehead, he realised her head must have collided with it.

He couldn't believe what he had done to her yesterday night, he might have remembered everything but he didn't mean it.

She was looking skinnier unlike the day he brought her here, as sighing while staring at the marks of her neck, he stood up and went to the other room to look for some clothes for her.

As he opened the wardrobe, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he couldn't find a suitable dress for her because all of them were too short.

Shaking his head, he went back to his room and took some towels and a shirt of him from his wardrobe. After arranging everything, he walked over to the bed again and lifted her up before going inside the washroom.

Freshing her up he cleaned her body before wearing her his shirt since he knew, she wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.

Changing the bedsheets, he placed her on the bed, treated her forehead and bandaged it. Then, covering her body with the blanket, he went to take a shower as well.

After he was done freshen up, he called Yeonjun and told him that he's visiting his house because he want to have a talk about something.

For good 5 minutes, he stared at her unconscious body, recalling the events of the previous night when he completely devoured her whilst she was just shedding tears every now and then.

He swallowed a bit harshly and left from there for Yeonjun's house, not knowing what to do in the situation.

As he reached there and went inside, he was met by the sight of Yeonjun and Soobin sitting in the living room.

"What's up?"

Yeonjun asked as he approached and sat across them.

"May I know why did you left the party like that yesterday, and how is Siya?"

Soobin asked as he clenched his fist at the loss of words for reply.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because she's my bestfriend."

Soobin shrugged as Beomgyu looked at him in surprise.

"Is that why she hugged you on that day?"

"Actually, I was the one who hugged her first because she was trying to harm herself, after I told her about my real self that I'm not an ordinary guy."

Soobin's voice was low as he looked down while fiddling with his fingers.

"Wait!! I thought she tried to seduce you?"