7

It was evening, when Beomgyu again received a call from his dad, he could visit him directly from his work, but his mind didn't agreed with it, so he decided to stop by his apartment to check on Siya.

Getting out from the car he went inside to see the lights off and it was slightly dark inside.

His gaze lingered upon her small figure, who had fell asleep in a sitting position and at the same place where he had left her earlier, she didn't even bothered to go inside any of the room.

He crouch down infront of her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, he sighed watching her tear stricken face and the bruises of her arms, before lifting her up and settling her onto the bed in his room.

He recalled, she hadn't eaten anything as he went to the kitchen and brought a plate of food before placing it on the table next to the bed. After applying some medicine on the bruises and covering her body with the comforter, he left from there to visit his dad.

On the way, to his dad's mansion, he received a call from someone unexpected.

"Heyy, Yeonjun hyung."

He greeted after receiving the call.

"Are you aware of my arrival?"

Yeonjun asked to which Beomgyu declined in reply.

"Soobin will be out of the country for some days, so I'm visiting there. I would like to meet you first so don't you dare making excuses about your busy schedules and shits."

He said again as Beomgyu let out a chuckle and hummed in reply before declining the call.

Upon reaching, he entered inside to find them all sitting in the living room, as his dad called for him to sit with Mr Kang's daughter, Riri, who kept smiling and flirting with him.

"How about you guys go spend some time alone? You can join us later at dinner."

Mr Kang said, as Beomgyu just faked a smile, whilst she excitedly grabbed his arms before dragging him upstairs in one of the room.

He pushed her away and glared at her before going inside, while she locked the door and approached him on the bed.

"Long time no see sweetheart, how about we have some fun?"

She squealed sitting on his lap and roaming her fingers on his facial features.

"I'm not interested."

"Why so rude huh?"

She muttered, kissing his neck to tease him.

He pushed her off of him and got up to leave but she stopped him again and went on top of him after pushing him down on the bed.

She began unbuttoning his shirt before placing kisses on his chest and abs. She took off her dress before approaching him again whilst he stayed still, letting her do whatever she wanted, but his mind was somewhere else.

The girl infront of him right now isn't Siya, and that somehow made him feel so uneasy, but if it'd be Siya instead of her, he would have enjoyed every single touch and kisses from her. It was like, he only wants to do this with her but then he also can't have a special feeling for someone since he had hated every women.

She slowly took off her innerwears as well before taking his jeans off along with his boxer, his mind keep recalling yesterday's event when he kissed Siya and right now he tried to remind himself that it's not her. Infront of him is a different person but he just couldn't seemed to focus as he pushed her down on the bed before hovering over her and began doing his thing.