4

3 days later
_____

Siya heaved a frustrated sigh and sat on the bed after throwing her phone somewhere inside the room.

Siya has been so restless since yesterday cause her parents had left her alone at home, saying they have some business to take care of, so they'll be out of the country for some months.

It is the first time of her being home alone, and right now her biggest fear is Mr Choi. He must be aware of her parents leaving the country since he always visits them, and he'll surely come for her.

She had tried calling and texting Soobin, but he was always out of reach since the day, they hungout last time. She don't have any other friends and she also don't know anyone related to Soobin, so she could reach out to him.

She flinched when she heard a sound of something dropping, the sound came from downstairs as she slowly stood up and proceeded towards the door.

Swallowing a lump of saliva, she hesitantly opened the door and walked out, she went downstairs and found the hall empty, then she spotted the shattered glass on the floor.

Her eyes widened to see a shadow of a guy on the doorstep, she was sure that she had locked the door before going upstairs, then who is he and how did he managed to open the door by himself?

Soon, he proceeded walking towards her, eventually, revealing his face when it hit the source of light, 'Beomgyu'.

Without any word, he proceeded dragging her outside by her arms, as she screamed and tried to free herself.

"Stop screaming."

He uttered, in quite an annoyed tone but she continued to protest and scream.

"No, where are you taking me?"

She asked, trying her best to get away from him, who was loosing his patience, as he pinned her against the wall before covering her mouth with his palms.

"You will know about that later, for now you have to come with me, so shut that pretty mouth if yours."

He whispered, before letting go of her but as soon as he let go of her, she escaped from the side and went back inside.

"I don't want to go anywhere."

She said and proceeded running away, as he cursed under his breathe before chasing after her.

As she was about to ran upstairs, he grabbed her arms a bit too harshly and pinned her against the wall again.

"Don't fucking test my patience."

He shouted making her flinch, but soon after, she started screaming again and tried to push him away.

He didn't knew that dealing with her would be this hard, or else he would have done that earlier because he don't have much time right now. He needs to hurry up with it because his dad is on his way to take her with him.

He leaned so dangerously close to her face before taking off his jacket, eventually, shutting her up in the process. She watched as he wrapped his jacket around her waist to cover up her exposed legs, as she was wearing shorts.