13

The next day, Siya was the first one to wake up and was met by Beomgyu's sleeping face infront of hers.

It was the first time, she got to admire his face from this close as she traced her fingers on his cheeks along with his jawline and stroked his lips which looked so kissable.

Suddenly, she widened her eyes when he took a hold of her wrists and shot opened his eyes, halting her actions. He planted a deep kiss on her lips before letting go of her wrist as she hide her face with the blanket and scooted away from him, realising she's still naked.

"You don't even know my intentions, yet you're already shying away from me huh!!"

His morning raspy voice sending chills down her spine as he pulled her closer after removing the blanket from her face.

"Do you know how badly I want to strip that innocence off of you?"

She whined at him shaking her head whilst trying to get away from him.

She, out of nowhere remembered the day when she saw a scratch mark on his back, she wanted to ask him about it because she was curious whilst he buried his face in her neck.

"W-why did you had a scratch mark on your back?"

She gathered some courage and finally asked him but all he did was gave her a confused look.

He had remembered doing that with Riri last time but he didn't remember getting any scratch marks from her since he had left her in the middle. He thought, he maybe had a one night stand before meeting Siya so he might have gotten it from earlier.

"Must be given by someone, I don't remember."

He shrugged still snuggling closer onto her neck.

"S-someone?"

"Do you think you're the only one I've slept with?"

Her heart dropped right away when she heard him.

He half lied to her, he might have had one night stands with a lot of girls but Siya is the only girl he actually had slept with and spended the whole night in her arms.

Her eyes turned glossy as she looked down, how did she expected someone like him to be loyal? He had never even gave a damn about her existence earlier, let alone being loyal? He didn't even liked her at the first place to start with and how stupid she felt now for thinking that he actually likes her but all he's doing is that playing with her emotions and toyed her like a rag doll, maybe that's why he had kept her here.

She wiggled her body and tried to remove his arms whilst tears were rolling down from her eyes, realising that she still trusted him and let him do whatever he wanted.

He heaved a sigh against her skin whilst she was trying her best to free herself from his grip if only she'd succeed though.

He got up fixing the blanket around her body before lifting her up and taking her by surprise.

"P-put me down."

She whined a bit loudly and just then Beomgyu's phone ringed as he walked over to the other side.

He saw the caller ID which said Soobin as he sat on the bed again before receiving the call.

"When are you going to return?"

He asked to Soobin as she listened to the conversation curiously.

"Tomorrow. Anyways, Yeonjun hyung held a party at his house since he wouldn't be staying here for longer so don't forget to visit and might as well bring her too."