6

"What is it?"

Beomgyu asked to Soobin after receiving the call.

"There's this guy is one of your dad's men, who was stalking Siya, so before he could say anything to your dad, take care of him. I'm on my way to your apartment with him."

Soobin replied as Beomgyu hummed before declining the call.

He didn't know his dad is that much eager for Siya, that he had even sent his mens to stalk her, Mr Choi has been acting weird, ever since Beomgyu heard his conversation about Siya last time.

Beomgyu then went back to his room to see her sleeping on the bed, whilst hugging the pillow. He slowly walked towards the bed and crouch down infront of her.

The sight of her sleeping peacefully like a baby and wearing his shirt, which swallowed almost half of her body, melted his heart. He didn't mind her wearing his shirt, he rather found her cute in his cloth.

Removing the hair from her neck, he leaned in to kiss her but was interrupted by the doorbell, he caressed her cheeks and covered her body with the comforter before walking out from the room.

He then opened the door and saw Soobin holding the guy who had a bit of bruises on his face and was particularly drugged.

Him and Soobin then brought him to that one small basement, which Siya had failed to notice yet.

Then they both proceeded outside from the basement, and washed their hands which had the guy's blood on it.

"What is these scratches on your cheeks?"

"It's nothing."

Beomgyu replied to Soobin, recalling the moment when she claws on his cheeks and left scratches.

Soobin nodded, although, he wanted to see Siya, he shrugged that feeling off, as he's still not ready to face her. He then decided to leave as Beomgyu walked him to outside.

After a while, Siya began waking up, and heard some screaming noises. She rubbed her eyes and saw the door opened, assuming that Beomgyu must have came inside.

She again heard the noises, as she slowly got up and hesitantly proceeded outside.

She followed the sound and encountered a small room, from where the noises were coming, it didn't even had lights over there, as everything seemed dark.

She took slow steps towards the door and found a source of light, which was enough for her to see, what was happening inside. However, as she entered inside, she couldn't find anything or anyone as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not until she felt a hand grabbing onto her ankles.

She gulped and slowly looked down to see a guy covered with blood, almost unrecognisable. He said something in his barely audible tone as she let out a scream and immediately backed away whilst covering her mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Beomgyu shouted and rushed to her after he heard her scream, making her even more scared.

That guy was again crawling towards her as Beomgyu pulled her to him, she trembled beneath him while shredding tears, as he sighed and bent down a little, indicating her to hug him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck whilst he buried her face in his chest, before taking a gun, from the nearby table.

"Close your eyes, you wouldn't be able to see it."

He whispered huskily, sending shivers down her spine as she closed her eyes shut.

The next thing she heard was, several gunshots and the painful scream of that man, which made her cry in utter terror and before she'd know, she passed out in his embrace, because of the impact of the gunshots from this close, as she had never witnessed something like this before.