Chapter II : Talking and Eating Chocolate

The Assassin And The Princess

~ Chapter II ~

~ Talking And Eating Chocolate ~

Yukina's POV

I still looking through the window.I want to talk with Killua,but I don't know what should I talked with him.LOL,my tragic life.Maybe at the end,the assassin will not marry me anyway.And maybe it's a good thing."Do you like chocolate?" He ask me.I see his blue eyes.Wow,his blue eyes is beautiful."Yes,but I prefer white chocolate" I answered him.I took the white chocolate balls from the table and start eating it.Killua still staring at me.Now I'm feeling awkward."Is there something wrong,Killua?" I ask him."No,I just realize when you eat that white chocolate,you look cute" He answered.LOL,he is flirting me again.I can't help it.I think I'm blushing.I hope he doesn't know.

Killua's POV

She looks really cute when she was blushing.Maybe I should take a picture of her so I can see her everyday.That doesn't mean that I fall in love with her.She is a interesting person to me.Maybe she doesn't want to marry me too.Just think about it! Who would want to marry a assassin like me? She will marry me because my parents and her parents has already arranged the wedding.That's what I hate about parents.They always want their kids to do what ever they want.I took my phone from my pocket and start aiming the target."Hey,Yukina-chan~"."Yes?".SNAP!!.I took a picture of her when she was eating white chocolate."Yukina-chan looks so kawaii~" I said (Okay,I'm melted O////O).Aw.....Yukina is blushing again! Kawaii~.

Yukina's POV

No way.Does he just take a picture of me?! I think I'm blushing again.Now he is smiling at me.Great,he know that I'm blushing.Now what should I do?! What should I do?! Slap him at the face? Get angry at him? Or just stay like this? No!! I'm confused.I hope I can be invisible so he can't see me."Yukina-chan,can you tell me about you?" He ask me."Uh....." I'm confused to answer his question."What is your hobby?" He ask me."Reading books and practice" I answer."Why does a princess like you have to practice anyway?" He ask."Don't call me princess.I don't want to be a princess.I want to be a knight.I want to be free.I felt like a prisoner in my own house.My parents never let me go outside" I answer him."But now you're free right? Your parents are gone now,you can be free!" He said."It's not like that,Killua.If I run away,my maids and butlers will be in danger.Also,I have to marry you,for the sake of my family" I said.I see him blushing.I only laugh.He was quite cute when he was blushing."But I know,deep in your heart,you don't want to marry me" He said."You're right.But I have to sacrifice my feelings.There is nothing more important than family and friends.If I say that I don't want to marry you,I will put my maids and butlers life in danger.My life is also in danger.And maybe,Frost Family will be no more" I said."You're amazing Yukina-chan" He said."W-what do you mean?" I ask him."You sacrifice your feelings only for the sake of your family.Your parents must be really loved you,right?" He ask me."Yes,they do" I answer him."I wish my family loved me too" He said with a low voice."Your family doesn't loved you?" I ask him."No,my parents only want me to be a great assassin.They doesn't really care about me,same as my brothers" He answer with a sad smile.I stare him at the eyes.He looks,lonely."If you want,we can be friends" I said with a smile."But you're not my friend,you're my fiancee right?" He ask me.I laugh."Geez.....Don't be so serious! We doesn't really know each other.So we should be friends first!" I answer."Oh,I guess you're right" He said with a bright smile.Now,he doesn't have to be lonely anymore."Looks like you were excited to marry me.Are you have already fall in love with me,Killua Zoldyck?" I ask with a smile.Now he is blushing.Aw....Kawaii~.

Killua's POV

Why does she ask me something like that?! Do I look excited to marry her? I don't know her! I don't want to marry her! But if she wants to be my friend,I will say yes.It's nice to have a friend,since now I was lonely.I really miss Gon,Kurapika,and.....Uh,what is his name again? I forgot again.And since she was my fiancee,I have to know her better.Suddenly,the door is opened and y parents come."Did you two have a nice conversation?" Ask my mother."Well,it's a nice conversation" She answered.Now,me and my family have to go back.Before I go back,she give me white chocolate balls with an envelope inside.I waved goodbye to her.She smiled and waved back."She was a nice girl.Right,kil?" Ask my mother to me.I only nodded.For the first time,I agreed with my mother."Huh,it's not fair.Why does a boy like him get a cute girl like her?" Said my brother,Milluki."Got a problem with that?" I said to him."You little brat,you just got lucky" He said."Maybe" I said in a low voice.At my room,I start to eat the white chocolate balls from Yukina and read the envelope.

Call me
12345xxxxx
~Yukina~

So it was her phone number.I took my handphone and save her number in my phone.I opened Yukina's picture in my phone.I just stare the picture until I fall asleep.Maybe,this marriage is not bad after all.

Yukina's POV

I stare the clear dark sky from the balcony.I still wear the same gown that I wear when I had a dinner with Zoldyck Family."The sky is so beautiful" I said.Feeling the cold breeze.This day was not really bad.I'm so happy I have a friend now."Yukina,it's time for you to sleep" Said Lucy."Okay" I said with a smile.I changed my gown to my sleep gown.Then I fall asleep.