My Strange Dream

Yo minna-san!!!
Sorry this is not a update!!!
This A/N is dedicated to StephHXHSAOpoke and WookieTheBeater.
Okay I will tell you something weird,crazy,and maybe you two will never believe me.

At 14 June 2015,I woke up at 4 AM.I go to do my chores.At 6 AM I opened Wattpad for 5-10 minutes then I was cleaning my room because it was totally a mess.At 7 AM I fell asleep.When I was sleeping,I had a strange dream and you two are in my dream too.I know I haven't met you two yet.But I don't know how you two can be in my dream.In that dream I was in a bedroom.I knew that it wasn't my room.I go outside and go downstairs.I saw 2 girls.One of them has long blonde hair and the other one has long brown hair."Oh Yukina!! Finally you wake up!!!" Said the blonde one."Y-yukina? That was my fake name!! I'm Myra!! Who are you?? Where am I??" I ask her.The 2 girls looked me confused."Do you have an amnesia Yukina??" Ask the girl with long brown hair."Maybe she just confused Steph" Said the blonde.Wait,Steph?."Maybe you're right Wookie" said the girl with long brown hair.I just stood there confused.WHERE THE HECK I AM????!!!!!!."Yukina do you remember me? It's me,Wookie.You remember me right??" Ask the blonde."You mean WookieTheBeater??" I ask her back.She smiled and nodded."I know you will remember me!!" Said the blonde and hugged me tightly."Wait,wait!! How about me?? Yukina,do you remember me? I'm Steph!!" Said the other girl."Do you mean StephHXHSAOpoke??" I ask her.She suddenly hugged me like WookieTheBeater."I know you will remember me too!!" She said.

StephHXHSAOpoke and WookieTheBeater, I know it was totally hard to believe but it was true.Well,I always want to meet both of you someday.But not like this!!.Okay I will continue...

"Yukina,do you remember your boyfriend??" Ask WookieTheBeater."Do you mean Morris??" I ask her back ( In the real world,my boyfriend name is Morris )."Morris? Who is that??" Ask StephHXHSAOpoke."Yukina we have already talked about this.He was only your ex-boyfriend now.So don't mention his name again" said WookieTheBeater.I wonder who is my boyfriend now.Then suddenly 3 boys enter the house.I widened my eyes when I saw Kurapika,Gon,and Killua.

Yup,you're right.I met them in my dream.Totally crazy right?

I ran to them and hug Gon.I know,he is so adorable!!."Yukina?? Why do you hugging my boyfriend??" Ask StephHXHSAOpoke."GON IS YOUR BOYFRIEND???!!!!" I ask her.She only nodded.I see Gon who is smiling at me."I'm glad you finally woke up,Yukina!!" Said Gon.Then I hug Kurapika."Oi!! He is my boyfriend! Not yours!!" Said WookieTheBeater.I see Kurapika who smiling at me too.Then I saw Killua.He looks jealous."Do I get a hug too?" He ask.Then I hug him and he hug me back."Finally,Yukina remember her boyfriend" said Kurapika."Wait,so Killua is my boyfriend??!!!!" I ask everyone in the house.They only nodded innocently.

It sounds totally crazy!!!!!! I felt confused and happy at that time.

"Ne Yukina,I want to ask you something" said Killua to me."W-what is it?" I ask him."You already have be my girlfriend for 3 years,we always together.Now I want to ask you" Then he took a black box from his pocket and show it to me.It was a diamond ring."Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me??" He ask.I felt so happy that time.Tears began to fall from my dark brown eyes.Then I said "Yes".Everyone was really happy.Killua hugged me really tight.Then suddenly,everything turns white.Now I'm in a white room with a big mirror.I looked my reflection at the big mirror.I wear a white wedding dress.I looked like I was already 17 years old.Suddenly,someone knocked and opened the door.I saw Killua with his black tuxedo."Yukina you look beautiful" said Killua."T-thanks" I said to him."Yukina,I know that it was a bad luck when I saw my bride in her wedding dress before the wedding started.But I want to ask you this.Since I ask you to be my wife when we still 14 years old,until now your feelings are still the same right?" He ask.I nodded.I don't know how long I had developed my feelings to him but I know that he is my crush.He smiled and hug me."I love you Yukina" He said.Then we heard a fake cough from the door.We let go the hug and saw Gon,Kurapika,and Leorio.Gon was tall but he still has his adorable innocent face.Kurapika and Leorio is still the same."Killua,it's time" said Kurapika.Killua nodded and kiss my cheek."See you at the wedding" he said and left.Suddenly everything is white again.Then there is a priest infront of me and Killua is beside me.I yhink the wedding has started,I thought.The priest talked and bla bla bla.I was too lazy to remember what the priest said that time.And at last we said "I do"."You can kiss the bride now" said the priest.Finally!! I've been waiting for this.We looked at each other eyes and Killua's face became closer and closer.When our lips are about to connected,my little brother woke me up from my wonderful dream.I chase him all day."WHY DO YOU WOKE ME UP???!!!!!"

So I know it was hard to believe.But it's true.That is how my strange dream ends.

~Yukina Frost~