Chapter III : First Date and Practice Together

The Assassin And The Princess

~ Chapter III ~

~ First Date and Practice Together ~

Killua's POV

The alarm ring.I opened my eyes and turn off the alarm.Another boring day.I go took a shower and wear my usual clothes.I decided to go to my fiancee house.I go to my mother's room."Mother,can I go to Yukina's house today?" I ask her."Sure,be nice to Yukina,Kil" She said with a fake sweet voice.I hate her sweet voice.Before I go to her house,I call her.No answer.I text her,I hope that she read the message.After that I took my skateboard and go to Yukina's house.

Yukina's POV

The alarm ring.I opened my eyes and turn off the alarm.And then went back to sleep again (LOL,that is me).Now my phone ring.I ignore it.I'm too lazy to get up.The phone keeps ringing and it's disturbing me a lot.I get up and took my phone.There is a message and it's from Killua.Wait,Killua? Oh yeah,I gave him my phone number yesterday.

'Yo,Yukina.It's Killua.Can I go to your house today? I'm kinda bored in my house.Maybe we can hangout together :)'

Suddenly,Killua call me.I answer the call.

"Hello? What is it,Killua?"

"Baka,I'm in the balcony! Open the door for me!"

I go to the balcony and see Killua with his grumpy face.I opened the door for him."Why do you come here so early in the morning?" I ask then yawned."I'm bored in my house.So I decided to sleepover in your house!" He said happily."Wait,what? You can't decide suddenly like that!" I said."Why not? I already asked my parents and they let me.So there is no problem right?" He said.This boy,looks like planing something."Okay,okay,you can sleepover" I said."Yay!" He said happily.He looks really happy today.Is there something that make him happy today?."Yukina-chan,I'm hungry.Can we eat something?" Ask Killua."Oh,sure.Just go to the dining room.I'm going to change my clothes" I said.He nodded and go to dining room.I go to my room and see Lucy with her bright smile."Master Killua is here,right?" Ask her.I only nodded,confused,why does Lucy looks so happy?."I should get you beautiful right now!" She said.Oh no,more make up."Lucy you don't have to put make up.I just want to look casual in front of him.Not like a doll" I said.I go took a shower and wear black t-shirt and black mini skirt.I go to the dining room and see Killua is eating pancakes with chocolate syrup."You do really like chocolate,don't you?" I ask him.He nodded and continue eating his pancakes.I sit beside him and Lucy bring pancakes with chocolate syrup for me."Thanks Lucy" I said to her.She only smile and leave me and Killua alone."Do you always wear black clothes?" Ask Killua."Maybe,why?" I ask back."You should wear bright color clothes! If you wear black clothes,you look gloomy" He said.Suddenly,he take my hand and take me somewhere."Where are we going?" I ask.He doesn't answer.Then,he takes me to my room."Why do you take me to my room?" I ask him again.He doesn't answer.Killua open my wardrobe and start searching something."What are you doing Killua?" I ask him.He still doesn't answer.It's pissing me off.I hate being ignored."Try this gown" He said and give me a yellow gown with white ribbon (look at the first picture)."Why do I have to wear that gown?" I ask him."Just wear it" He answered.I go to the bathroom and wear the gown.Then,I go out and see Killua is drooling when he see me."Killua? Are you drooling?" I ask him."No I'm not!" He said and wipe his drool.I laugh.He is really funny."Wear this too" He said and give me a white ribbon.I wear it on my head and see my reflection in the mirror."You look beautiful" said Killua."T-thanks" I said."Shall we go,milady?" Ask Killua and offering me a hand.I take his hand and he take me outside."Where are we going,Killua?" I ask him."We're going to date,you're never see the outside world right? I will take you to see around" He said with a smile.A date?! Well,this is my first date and I'm kinda nervous.

Killua's POV

This is my first date.I want to show Yukina the world.Maybe I can take her to Whale Island someday.That will be fun! She can meet Gon,Kurapika,and......the old man! She will be happy to meet my friends.I really miss them.I take Yukina to a ice cream shop.We sit and ordered ice cream.We both order chocolate ice cream.I still remembered the memories in this ice cream shop.Gon,Kurapika,Old Man (Leorio),and me usually hangout in this ice cream shop."Killua? Are you alright?" Ask Yukina to me."I'm fine,Yukina.I just remember something" I answer her."Remember what?" She ask me again."My friends and I usually hangout in this ice cream shop.One day,I will take you to see my friends" I answer."Really? Can you tell me about your friends?" She ask.I begin to tell her about Gon,my innocent best friend.I also tell her about Kurapika and the Old Man until our chocolate ice cream arrived.She looks really curious when I tell her about my friends.Her dark brown eyes sparkled and looks really beautiful in my eyes."Hey,don't stare me again! It makes me nervous!" She pouted."Okay,okay,My Kawaii Princess~" I said and pinch her cheeks.She blushed again."Waf af fou foing? (What are you doing?)" She said.That is making her more cute.

Yukina's POV

I think that Killua is different from the other assassins.He looks lonely.He has a soft heart.Maybe it's hard outside,but really soft inside.Suddenly,Lucy call me.

"Hewwo? What is iy Lwucy?"

"Yukina? What happened to your voice?"

"Nwothing.Kwillua is pwinching mwy cwheeks"

"Oh I see.Yukina it's time for you to practice"

"Okway,I will bwe wright thwere"

*end of the call*

Finally,Killua stoped pinching my cheeks."Killua,we have to go back to my house" I said to Killua."Why?" He ask."It's practice time!" I said with a smirk.I think he know what I meant."Wait,are you challenging me Princess?" He ask me again.I nodded and smile at him."Okay,I accept the challenge Princess~" He said.And we race back to my house.

Third Person's POV

The maids and butlers gathered at the garden.Yukina and Killua is going to fight one another."Yukina,are you sure we will practice in this garden?" Ask Killua."Of course Killua,just don't break anything" Answer Yukina."Can't promise you that,but I will try my best" Said Killua.Yukina is wearing a short purple kimono.Her weapon is a sword with rubys at the middle of the sword.Killua's fingernails grow longer and sharper."Using kitty claw,Killua?" Ask Yukina with teasing tone."You will see me win with these kitty claw,Yukina" Said Killua."Fine,but if you lose,you have to wear a pair of cat ears~" Said Yukina."Deal" Said Killua.

"Ready,set,go!"

With her speed,Yukina run forward to Killua with her sword,ready to stab Killua.Killua easily dodge it and stick his fingernails to Yukina's back.But Killua's fingernails can't break through the armor that Yukina wear."Not fair,you wear armor" Said Killua.Yukina only smiled at him.Now is Killua turn to attack.Killua run forward to Yukina.When he was near Yukina,Yukina use the smoke bomb and disappear.Killua was having difficult time to search Yukina.Suddenly,Yukina appeared behind Killua and hit Killua's neck.Then Killua faint.

Killua's POV

I opened my eyes.I just realize that I'm in Yukina's room.I feel pain at my neck.What did just happened?."Finally you're awake,Killua.Sorry for hitting you" Said Yukina.Oh yeah,I remember now.I lose when practicing with Yukina.Wait,that means.......Oh no."So Killua,now you have to wear this!" Said Yukina and give me a pair of white cat ears.NOOO!!!!!!!!!!.

Yo minna-san!
So sorry for the late update!
I still haven't finish the exam yet.
But my dad told me that I can update this story :)
Thanks for being patient for this update.
I'm totally sucks at writing fighting scene.
And I think my English was really bad in this chapter.
I am so sorry!
Gomenne!
Now I'm working on chapter 4.
Look forward for the next update!
Arigatou!!!
~Yukina Frost~