Chapter XI : Deal? Deal

Killua's POV

Great. Now I can't see Yukina again and Kurapika is hurt. Also Gon has joined us in this damn dungeon, leaving Yukina alone with that bastard.

"Don't worry, Killua!! I'm sure Yukina is alright!!" Said Gon.

"How can you be so sure? We're talking about Yukina meeting her worst nightmare, something that she fear the most." I said.

"Yukina is stronger than you know, Killua. You have to have faith on your fiancee." Said Kurapika.

I do have faith on her, but I'm still worry. I can only hope that shes alright.

"Killua!!"

I can't believe it. S-she's alright!!

"Yukina!!"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You should worry about Kurapika."

Yukina begin to release us from the chains. Behind the door, I could hear a laugh from that bastard. When I want to kill him, he's already gone. I guess I will let him this time.

Time Skip

Yukina's POV

Everyone has fell asleep. And now is my chance. I kiss Killua on the lips. Maybe that was the last time I kiss him. After saying 'I love you' to him, I left.

Time Skip

I go back to the Meteor Island to meet again with my nightmare. He's standing in front of his house with an innocent smile.

"Ready for torture, my dear?~"

To be continued...

Gomen gomen gomen!! I want to update this too but my internet connection didn't let me T^T
Well, I hope you like this chapter!! :3

Midnight-senpai out ^.^