IMPORTANT A/N

Hi there!! This is your unfamous author!! So this is a very important A/N and I will post this in every book I write, even if I just made an A/N on the last chapter or the book just published.

The first of all, I'm sorry because of my English. I know I still have so much to learn. I always wanted to be a good author and that means I have to learn English much more.

Second, I want to say thank you to MichaelLimjoco . Your book, Cracking The Wattpad Code, just made me realize that I'm a horrible person. I feel happy and sad on the same time. It feels like I've being slapped to reality.

Third, I want to say sorry again to all of my readers. I know sometimes I give you an indirrect read request. Sometimes I put this in my A/N.
I just made a new book so can you check it out?
And I realize that I just did a terrible mistake. And I do that over and over. I know that only saying 'sorry' will not make the past change. But, IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY? ;-;
I know I'm horibble ;-;

At first I never dreamed to be a famous author. When I was little, I was addicted to Dora the Explorer. And then I was addicted to anime. My first anime is Tokyo Mew Mew. And God, I still love that anime!! Then, I watch Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Mini 4WD, HxH, One Piece, Naruto, and many more!! It feels like my world is so colorful at that time. But then I stopped. My life was monotone with only black and white. When I was at elementary school, I started to get addicted with manga. And there is one manga that I love the most. It was Shugo Chara. I was so addicted to it and I often to skip classses or spend my lunch time to read those manga. After that, I found out fanfiction. At first, I only read Vocaloid, Shugo Chara, and Naruto fanfictions. And I think, damn how can they write something like this? Then I started to write. I published my first work at fanfiction.net. Idk why but when I publish my work there, some words will be gone. I was so pissed and decided to give up. But I became a loyal reader. Fanfictions, anime, and manga helps me to survive from my monotone cruel life. It made my days more colorful. When I was at Junior Highschool, one of my friend recommend me this app, Wattpad. She said, if you like to read fanfiction, you should check out Wattpad. So I check it out, create an account, and became a silent reader. Then I got the urge to write and now here I am, becoming an author that dreamed to be known. Of course I know that I'm not the only one who think about this and I know there will be some rivals.

I want to be an author because I want to share my happiness to the others. At first, I was just making some random short stories then my teacher said, "You're talented! You should write more!". When my teacher said that, I always write short stories. But then I realize, why don't I try to make fanfic? And after that, I always make fanfic until now. I always get addicted to some things and when I'm addicted, I want to write fanfics about that.

For example, when I was addicted with Big Hero 6. I was like, "OMG I WANT TO MAKE FANFICTIONS ABOUT THAT!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIRO!!". And I made two books about Big hero 6. It only got 300+ reads until now and I'm quite sad about that. But I know that there are so many talented authors out there.

And then I was addicted to HxH, especially to Killua and Feitan. And most of my books are about HxH. My Killua X OC book (The Assassin And The Princess) already hit 4K and I was really happy. That was my first HxH fanfiction.

After that, I was addicted to Mekakucity Actors, especially Kano Shuuya. He really reminds me with myself. I always want to have Kano's mask so I could deceive everyone. And I made one book about Kano.

Now, I'm addicted with Diabolik Lovers. I mean, WHO CAN STAND NOT FANGIRLING ABOUT 9 HOT VAMPIRES????!!!! Dammit!!! And I made two books about it.

And that is all of my work. All of my wild imagination. All of my happiness that I always want to share. From my work, I get to know so many friends. Some of you are really kind to read some piece of sh*t like this and waste your precious time only to read this and I really appreciate it.

What is a writer without her/his reader?
Nothing.
Writer needs reader.
And I want to say thank you for all readers out there who always support me with votes, comments, and requests.
Even a million thank you can't be enough for all of you.

I want to say sorry (again), that I give you some read requests in the past.
I promise I will work harder to make a better fanfic.
I promise I will never give up to be a good author.
I know I'm not funny.
I know my imagination is not as wild as yours.
I know my fanfic is not as good as yours.
I know that I'm wasting your time and I don't deserve every support that you all gave to me.
I'm sorry and thank you.

With love,
Midnight-senpai