Chapter V : Killua's Pervert Side And The Short Kiss

~The Assassin And The Princess~

~Chapter V~

~Killua's Pervert Side And The Short Kiss~

Killua's POV

I wake up and see my kawaii princess is beside me,she still sleeping peacefully.Suddenly,she hug me.Now my head is on her chest.I can hear her heartbeat.But you know,she was kinda squish me to her chest or just say that she was hugging me tightly.I can feel her.....Uh,you know.I hug her back and blushing madly.Why does she do that?.

Yukina's POV

I still half awaken.I'm still sleepy and I want to go back to sleep again.I hug a white pillow beside me.The pillow is really soft.But something is tickling my nose.Then I feel someone's arms is hugging me.I opened my eyes and see Killua who is squished to my chest.I see him blushing madly.Does it means he feels my.......He is going to die.I kick his stomach and he fall from the bed.I covered my chest with my hands."What was that for?!" He said."You pervert!!" I said and throw a pillow to his face.Then I run to the bathroom.

Killua's POV

What just she said? She just call me pervert?! She was the one who hug me!.But her words just give me an idea.Should I show her my pervert side~? I'm sure she will be pleased~.

Yukina's POV

I just stare my reflection from the mirror.Thinking what did I just do to Killua.I think it was my fault.I'm the one who thinks that he was a pillow and hug him or squish him.Now I felt guilty.What should I do to apologize? I know! I will make a gateau chocolate for him! I'm sure he will be happy.I took a shower and wear a white dress with black ribbon (Look at the picture).When I go out from the bathroom,suddenly Killua hug me and bury his head to my chest."Ohayou my kawaii princess~ I hope you doesn't mad at me~" He said."No,I'm not mad at you Killua.It's my fault not yours.I will make a gateau chocolate for you" I said to him with a blush."Okay~ I will go take a shower while you bake the gateau chocolate~" He said and kiss me on the cheek.Then he go to the bathroom,leaving me frozen because his action.I snap out to reality and go to the kitchen.I prepare all the ingredients and start making the gateau chocolate.

(For reader-san who wants to make gateau chocolate too,here are the ingredients and steps~)

Ingredients :

1. 2 cups chopped semi-sweet chocolate.
2. 3/4 cup butter.
3. 1/3 cup cocoa powder.
4. 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder.
5. 5 eggs.
6. 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
7. 1 tablespoonal-purpose flour.

Prep time : 20 minutes.
Cook time : 45 minutes.
Total time : 65 minutes.

The Preparation :

1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan,melt the chocolate and butter over the lowest heat.
4. Mix in the cocoa powder and espresso powders until smooth and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
5. While the chocolate is cooling,whisk together the eggs,sugar,and flour until they are completely combined and foamy.
6. Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate until the color is uniform and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Bake until 45 minutes,until a toothpick pulls out moist crumbs when inserted near the center of the torte.
8. Allow the cake to cool in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes.
9. Run a knife or inverted spatula along the edges of the gateau and loosen the sides of the pan.
10. Cool for 5 minutes and remove the sides of the pan.
11. Invert the cake an a serving platter and cool completely before serving.