Chapter IV : Sleepover With A White Cat

The Assassin And The Princess

~Chapter IV~

~Sleepover With A White Cat~

Killua's POV

Now,I'm in Yukina's room,and wearing white cat ears.I only stare at Yukina who laugh so hard when she looked at me with this cat ears."What's so funny?" I ask her."Y-you doesn't l-look like an a-assassin if you w-wear those cat ears! Y-you look so cute!" She answered when laughing.Tears began to fall from her dark brown eyes."You have to stop laughing if you don't want to die" I said."B-but I can't!" She said."Then I will remove this cat ears so you doesn't laugh again" I said.Before I can remove the cat ears,she tackled me to her hug."No! Don't you dare remove those cat ears" She said.Looks like she really like me when I was wearing cat ears.Suddenly,an idea pop in my head.This idea will be perfect for her~.

Yukina's POV

I still hug him so he can't remove the cat ears.He looks really cute with those cat ears! I hope I can grab my handphone and take a picture of him.But if I do that,he will remove the cat ears! What should I do? I know! I will call Lucy."Lucy! Can you help me for a second?" I call her.She doesn't answer.Maybe she was busy in the kitchen,preparing dinner for me and Killua."You want to take a picture of me,right?" Ask Killua.Dang it.He knows."No,I want to text my friend" I lied."You're a bad liar.You don't have any friends except me" Said Killua.I let go Killua and he stare me at the eyes."H-how did you know?" I ask him."I can see it from your eyes" He answered."You lied" I said."No,I'm not.I really see it in your eyes.Your eyes said that you're lonely" He said with a serious tone.Okay,he was right.I don't have any friends except him.But,is he really can see my loneliness in my eyes?."Still doesn't believe me?" He ask."No,I believe you.You were right.I was lonely.I don't have any friends except you" I said with a sad smile.Suddenly,he hug me tightly."Don't worry,I'm here for you" He whispered to my ear.Many people said that he was a cold-hearted assassin.But I think he wasn't like that.He was a loving and caring person.Suddenly the door was opened,revealing Lucy who was shocked seeing me and Killua."I think,I came in a bad time.Please,excuse me" Said Lucy and closed the door."Um.....And the dinner is ready" Said Lucy again from outside.Killua and me stare at eachother and laugh together.Then,we race to the dining room.
Lucy's POV

I'm still shocked.I just saw Yukina-sama and Master Killua was hugging eachother! Looks like their relationship is getting better now~.I can't wait to see their wedding! Yukina-sama will be look like an angel when she wear the wedding dress.Kyaa~!! She will be perfect with Master Killua.I should tell the others about their relationship.

Third Person's POV

It was a busy night at the Frost's Family kitchen.They were preparing a dinner for two persons.Only.Two.Persons.Every maids an butlers was totally busy with their own job.Until Lucy came with a good news."Everyone! I have a good news! Yukina-sama's and Master Killua's relationship is getting better!" Said Lucy when she enter the kitchen.Okay,now every maids and butlers started to talked about Yukina and Killua.

"I knew it! They were a cute couple!"

"I can't wait to see their wedding!"

"They were a perfect couple!"

"They were created to be together!"

And so it goes.......

"Everyone,listen up!" Said Lucy.Every eyes are now looked at her.

"We have to make their relationship better and better.It's our job to do that.So now,let's make a lovely dessert for the cute couple!"

"Hai!!"

Meanwhile at the dining room.......

Yukina and Killua was having their dinner.Nothing special.Until it's dessert time.Lucy place a heart shaped chocolate cake at the table."Lucy,today is not valentine day isn't it?" Ask Yukina to Lucy."Of course not" Answer Lucy."Then why we have a heart shaped chocolate cake for dessert?" Ask Yukina again."Oh,it's just to celebrate Yukina-sama and Master Killua relationship~" Answer Lucy and leaving Yukina and Killua alone with their red faces.

Yukina's POV

Celebrating my relatioship with Killua? Did she mean when she saw me and Killua hugging eachother? That was only friends hug! Not a couple hug!.I see Killua is blushing like me.And we both fall into an awkward silent.Me and Killua just stare at the heart shaped chocolate cake.I took the knife and start slicing the cake.But Killua's hand stopped me."Let me do it,you can get yourself hurt" He said.I give him the knife and start slicing the cake.He give me a slice of chocolate cake and I started to eating it.

Killua's POV

My relationship with Yukina? We are only friends.We don't have any special relationship.But sometimes,I want we be more than friends.Well but we are more than friends! She was my fiancee!."She was mine and no one can have Yukina!" I said loudly.Oops.Did I just said that loudly? I see her blushing madly.This is so embarassing.I continue eating my cake and begin thinking about my plan for her.

Lucy's POV

The dinner is really fantastic!! Master Killua had just confess his feelings to Yukina-sama! I accidently heard Master Killua said,"She was mine and no one can have Yukina!".Aww~.I know they will be a perfect cute couple!.After taking Yukina-sama to her room,I take Master Killua to his room.I just reaize that Master Killua still wearing those cat ears."Lucy,you don't have to take me to my room.I will sleep with Yukina tonight" Said Master Killua.Oooh~.I think Master Killua is planing something~."Of course Master Killua.I will take you to Yukina-sama's room.".

Yukina's POV

The dinner was so embarassing! I can't stop thinking why does Killua said that very loud?! My maids and butlers can heard him! I should stop thinking about that and go to sleep.I change my clothes to my pink sleep dress (Look at the picture).Before I wrap my self with blanket,Killua opened the door."Yo Yukina.I decided to sleep with you tonight" He said with innocent smile."Why do you want to sleep with me?" I ask him.His smile turns to evil smirk and go forward to me."Well you said that I have to wear these cat ears right?" He ask.I nodded."And that means tonight I'm your cat right?" He ask again.I nodded.Wait,what?."Well that means I have to be with you tonight~" He said."Wait,what do you mean?" I ask him.But he ignored me and he pinned me to the bed.I know that I was blushing madly.He only laugh when he see me blushing."Don't do anything stupid or I will kill you" I said."Okay.Will you kill me if I just want to cuddle with you?" He ask."I think it's okay" I answer.I wasn't really sure with my answer.Then,he wrapped his arms around me and burry his face to my neck."Uhm~"."What is it?" Ask Killua."N-nothing.It's just you hair is tickling me" I answer.Now he was smirking evilly.He leaned to my ear and whispered softly,"Meow~".I can't help it.'Uhm~ Killua w-what are you d-doing?" I ask him.He doesn't answer and kiss my cheek."Oyasumi,my kawaii princess~" He whisper to my ear.Then he burry his face to my neck again and fall asleep.Leaving me blushing madly because of his action.

Yo minna-san! It's me again!
I just finished the exams and I'm so happy!
Finally I can update the story!
For they who was waiting so long for this chapter,please enjoy it!
Blood keeps coming out from my nose when I was writing this chapter.
I don't know why does blood keeps coming out from my nose.
Does anyone know why?
If you do,please comment!
For the next chapter,I will give you a spoiler~
On the next chapter,Killua pervert side will be appeared~
Get ready for a chapter full of fluff and cuteness!!!!!
Look forward for the next update!!
~Yukina Frost~