Chapter VI : Escape To The York New City!

~The Assassin And The Princess~

~Chapter VI~

~Escape To The York New City!~

Killua's POV

I have to be quick if I don't want my family know about this.I pack my things to my backpack and go outside.I looked around.No signs of my mother or brothers.When I pass my father's room,someone called me.Damn,father must be noticed me.I go to my father's room."Killua,where are you going?" Ask father."I'm going to Yukina's house" I answer."You're going to York New City with her right?"Ask my father.Damn,how can he know?."Yes" I answer."Will you promise me that you will protect her?" Ask father."I will protect her no matter what.You have my word father" I answer him."Okay,you can go now.But I have to warn you,your mother will be really angry if she know about this" Said father.Just like that? I thought he will stop me from doing this.But now I don't care.I can go with Yukina.Gon just text me that we will have reunion at York New City,in Kurapika's apartment.I'm so excited.I quickly go to Yukina's house.Proabably she still fall asleep.

Yukina's POV

I heard a sound from the balcony.It was really annoying.With heavy heart,I go to the balcony with a terrible look.When I opened the door that lead to the balcony,the sun shining really bright.I doesn't realize that Killua is infront of me."Ohayou,my Kawaii Princess~" Said Killua and kiss my cheek.My face quickly turns red because his action."I have a good news for you~" He said and carry me bridal style."What is the good news?" I ask him."Patient" He said and kiss my nose.He carry me to my room and put me on the couch."Remember Gon,Kurapika,and the old man?" Ask Killua.I nodded with excitement."Gon just text me,he said that we will have reunion at York New City,in Kurapika's apartment" Said Killua.He looks really happy."Is that the good news?" I ask him."Nope,that was not the good news" He said."The good news is you can go with me to York New City" He said.I hug him really tight."Really? Thank you Killua!" I said."You're welcome,my Kawaii Princess" He said and hug me back."But what about your family?" I ask him."Father let me go.He said if I protect you,he will let me and you go to York New City" He answer."So when will we go there?" I ask him."Right now.Go pack your things,I will wait for you outside" He said and exit my room.I pack my things to my black backpack.I take a shower and change my clothes to (Look at the picture) and black shorts.I also wear black gloves.I go outside and see Killua was already waiting for me."Ready?" He ask.I nodded happily.Then we go to the airport."Next destination,York New City!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the plane.............

Killua's POV

It's been hours.I'm really bored and really want to meet Gon."How much longer we will arrive at York New City?" I ask Yukina."Killua,we sit here only for 10 minutes! York New City is still far away!" Answer Yukina."But I feel like it's been hours! I'm so bored!" I said."Killua,have you told your mother about this?" Ask Yukina."Uh.....No" I answer.I know,if I ask mother she will never let me go."Your mother will be totally angry to you" Said Yukina."That means,Lucy will be in danger too!" Yukina quickly call Lucy from her handphone.

"Hello,this is Lucy"

"Lucy,it's me,Yukina"

"Oh Yukina! How is your trip?"

"Great.I just want to ask you,is there any Zoldycks come to my house today?"

"No,just Master Killua I guess......Hold up a second"

Yukina looks really panicked."Hey it's going to be okay.My mother will never hurt your maids and butlers" I said and hold her hand.

Lucy's POV

When Yukina-sama is calling me,there is someone knocked the door.When I opened the door,I saw Lady Kikyou.Some scary aura is all around her.It makes me a little bit scared."Is there anything I can do for you mLady?" I ask her politely."No.I just want to know,is Yukina here?" She ask."No mLady.Master Killua and Yukina-sama just gone to the airport a hour ago" I answer her.Without a word,she left."Just tell me if they have already come back" she said before leaves.I still can feel her scary aura.It makes me scared.

"Yukina,are you still there?"

"Yeah,I'm here"

"Lady Kikyou just come.She asked about you"

"Really? What did you answered to her?"

"I said that Master Killua and Yukina-sama has gone to the airport"

"Does she said anything else?"

"She told me to tell her when Master Killua and Yukina-sama have come back"

"Okay,thanks a lot Lucy"

"You're welcome,Yukina"

The call ended.I hope everything is going fine.

Yukina's POV

That was close.I thought Killua's mother will kill my maids and butlers.If she do that,I will never forgive my self."Is everything okay?" Ask Killua."Yeah,Lucy and the others was fine" I answer him.I punch his shoulder."Oww,what was that for?" He ask."For making me panic because you're putting my maids and butlers in danger" I answer."You really love them don't you?" He ask me."Of course.They were my family to me" I answer him."You loved them ONLY AS FAMILY,right? You DON'T LIKE any butler in your house,right?" He ask me again.He stare me with his beautiful blue eyes that makes me nervous."O-of course not!" I answer with blushing.When he heard my answer,he smiled widely and wrapped his arms around me."Good.I don't like sharing your love to other people.You're mine" He whispered to my ear.His words making my face even redder."Since when I was yours?".

Killua's POV

"Since when I was yours?" She ask."Since you're my fiancee of course :3" I answer her happily.Her face turns redder and redder."Yukina? Do you have a fever? You're face is really red" I ask her and put my forehead to her's."I-I'm fine,Killua" She said.I only smile at her.Yup,you're mine Yukina.And I don't want you share your love to someone else except me.

Yo minna-san!!!
So sorry for the late update!!
It's because my super slow internet.
And for the picture,I want it black though.
So just pretend that the clothes are black okay?
I also made a fanfiction.net account.
Follow me okay?
Arigatou!!

Love And Hug,
~Yukina Frost~♥