Chapter 1 Warning!

Hello, My name is Kimina, and this is the story of how the world ended.
The date is September 3rd, 4232. I keep having these dreams, but they are no ordinary dreams. The noise is strange and sad but so unusally quiet that it hurts. The ringing on and off, adults screaming, children crying and me... Where am I? I can't see... And then I wake up. It's just an ordinary day aside from that dream. I started to get ready for school when a earthquake warning appeared on my phone. I rushed down stairs to ask mom about it. She said that there was an earthquake not too far from here. Then she told me not to worry sincec we live a good distance away. I didn't think about it after that. Mom tells me to sit down and eat before school. My annoying little brother is playing his game as usal. Riku, come sit down and eat. Mom says. Oh, mom, I see Hinaka outside. Okay then, you should head to school, you don't want to be late. I wave good bye as I walk to school. Later at school I start off the day with the usal classes. Math, language arts, science, etc... As the bell rings. Finaly! As I walk out of the classroom I see Hinaka walking twords me. Hi Hinika, I was just about to go to softball pratice. Oh, sorry but I think I left some papers in the classroom. I need to give them to the office. Oh, do you need help? No, I got it but thanks. She said. I'll text you later. Okay. As I get to pratice coach tells everyone to run laps for warm up. After that we pratice hitting. In the last five minutes coach tells us pratice is over for the day. But I decided to stay a little longer. 10 minutes later, I hear a buzzing sound coming from my bag. I check my phone to see its another earthquake warning.
Warning!! There are possible signs of an earthquake in your area! For your safety we advise you to seek shelter. In an open area away from buildings, trees, and telephone poles. If you have heard or seen of any accedents please contact us!
Then the ground started to shake. The building started to crumble and I ran as fast as I could to get away. Then the shaking stopped. I get a call from Hinika saying that she was still in the building when she got the warning. Are you ok Kimina? Yes I'm ok, what about you? Yes I'm ok. She answerd. I need to call my mom. I'll call you back. I call mom then she answers. But I can't make out any words. It sounds like shes crying and in the background I hear police sirens. Then I lose connection. Mom! What do I do? I have lost all contact to my mom.