Chapter 9 Good Bye Earth

As I look around I saw people crying, some were injured and others were in a complete state of shock. Then an announcement came on.

Everyone if you are hearing this you must be aware of the situation that is currently happening on Earth. There are several ships ready to transport you to Mars. Please wait in line. You will be given a number and that will be the ship you will be boarding. If your age is called please come to the line with your belongings. 5 or younger may be with an adult. 6-12, 13-17, 18-21, 22-42, 43-48, 49 and older.

As the numbers were called I had to go to the line that had my age group. I'm just gland I wasn't alone. I had Hinika. I could tell she was a bit scared. As we got into the line I saw some kids who had lost there families and other that had to be restrained because they had completly lost it. There were a total of 1.7 thousand peole from Japan getting on ships.... It took over two hours to get everyone at the station off Earth. When I got on the ship I took a seat near a window so I couls see Earth as we left. A few minute later the news was announced about Earth.

The sceduling time for Earth to explode was in two and a half hours. On our way to Mars they showed an image of Earth.

I heard all the people around me talking about how bad it looked. And as I watched it I started to cry. Earth is gone. I looked out the window and all that was there was a few floating pieces. I couldn't believe my eyes. A few seconds later an announcement cam back on.

There were a total of 8 billion people on Earth and we had jus counted that over 5.4 billion people that were left on Earth have died.

I look around and see people drop to their knees. I can't believe this is happening. I can't.... Kimina, are you okay? Hinika is this real? Are you really.... Kimina, I know but just breathe. What do we do?