Chapter 10 New Home

When we arrive on Mars I look around to see that it is built with a whole new material that I have never seen before. Mom comes to find me and Riku. Sunaza comes too. Now we are reunited with our group. Kenji and Kana are here as well. Kenji shows us where we will be living. But as I look around I see so many people. So many people from diffrent countries. Some of them seem to be speaking English but I can only understand some of what they are saying. This is the start of something new, something strang, and something cool. But I have to come to terms with is what is happening. Earth is gone. And I live on Mars now. Just to think a year ago I was playing softball with my team. I got a scolarship to a great collage and I was happy. But I've lost.... we have lost so much. Our home, our country, our planet, and our loved ones. Dad, I hope you know we are okay. And I will continue to work hard. I miss you... Kimina? Kimina? Yes? Are you listening? Oh, what did you say? I said are you okay? Yes, I'm just sleepy. Oh, you should get some sleep then. Yeah, see you later. What will become of humanity? Is Earth destined to be reborn again? Will time just flow upon the course that we have set for ourselves? Will Earth live again or will something new be born?

Hello again it's me again Kimina and that was how the world ended!

                                                                 Or is it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????