Chapter 7 Mars?

The video stops. Everyone is frozen. What? Sunaza said. Mom, listen... She stops me and says the video is not over. The last part was cut off. Look. Hinika says. There's something on the back of the note.

There is an island called Hokkaido, that is where we started the project. I am sorry I could not take you there myself. When you get there you will meet a man and his daughter. The man is one of my colleagues. He will help you, there is a way you can leave the planet before it is destroyed. He will explain it to you. Please Survive.

Yoshi Hizaku

Okay, then we should go. Mom says. My phone is at 43% so we should be able to use it for directions.
Later at the island:
It took 45 minutes. But we don't know how much time we have before... We get out of the boat and start to walk along the path. I don't see any buildings at all. Wait, over there. Hinika, what... It looks new. Then the door opens with a big screech. A man? Hello, I am Noruku Kenji and you guy must be Hizaku's family. My mom walks up to greet him. Hello, yes I am his wife Mirae and this is my daughter Kimina and her brother Riku. Hinika's mom walks up to greet him as well. Hello, I am Okina Sunaza and this is my daughter Hinika. We are good friends with the Yoshi's. All right now that we are introduced come in. I belive I have somthing to tell you all. We walk in. Pleas have a seat. Alright. We see a young girl sitting on the couch. Oh, this is my daughter Kana. Hello.......... H-hello. The things I need to tell you are.... We know about the project. Is there a way we can survive? Yes, our country wasn't the only one woring on this project. We knew the risks so we took precautions. Mars.... As you know long ago we discoverd the moon and went there. We were hoping to explore Mars as well. And thanks to the R.O.O.E project we were able to complete plan B of the project. We have created an International Solar Station or (ISS) It is a place located on Mars safe for humans to live.