Chapter 5 Armageddon

So now that we are back together I feel more at ease. Mom says we should try to get some sleep tonight. But later as everyone is asleep I can't stop thinking about what is happening. And to think that this is not just happening in Japan, but the whole world. Then I start to relize... Hinika wakes up and walks over to me. Kimina, what are you thinking about? Nothing. But she knows very well what I was thinking about. Armageddon! Kimina, I think the world is going to end. I know it may seem like nothing now, but I can tell something bad is going to happen. Yes, I agree. Well I think we should get some rest. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. A few hours later I wake up to check the time. It's 6'oclock, then I hear a buzzing sound. It's an Earthquake warning.
There is an incoming Earthquake everyone ne...
In the middle of the Earthquake Warning the ground started to shake. Everyone needs to wake up! Hurry! All the people at the camp started getting their things and running but that only made things worse. People were panicing. Then the ground started to rip and crumble. We try to leave as well but then the shaking stoped. At that moment I could feel that something was off. As I looked around people were stuck under ruble and a person was... blood everywere. I then blacked out for a minute. It's sometimes like this as if i can see when things are going to happen. I talked about this in the begining too. How I could hear the sound of scared people and sirens but this time its silent... What just happed? Hinika asked.I don't know. We should run to a boat before Japan sinks completely. Wait... where's dad? Riku? Where's dad!? H-he's... over... DAD! No No No... He was traped under the ruble. Dad your bleeding. I... I... know. No but we have to... Kimina its okay. Hizaku what do you mean okay? Don't say that. Sunaza thank you for being a good friend to us. No Dad what are you... Riku, my son watch out for your mom and sister. Dad stop! I knew deep down dad wasn't going to make it. His body was coverd and he had lost a lot of blood. But I still just couldn't... Mom in a state of panic tried to unburry him. Mirae. No, I can't just leave you. I've lost a lot of blood and... he tried to move but rocks crumbled. Dad started to talk slower and slower. I... tried to be a good fauther and husband. Stop! Dad your going to be fine! I'm sorry he says. In the bag I have a flash drive. It will tell you everything about whats happening. No! Dad just listen we can... Tears. Thats what what I saw. Tears. No sound just tears. Mom, Riku, Hinika, and Ms. Sunaza. I could see that they all knew. But mom she... she just...tears. Sorry dad, I should have tried harder. You guys should hurry and take the boat. I saw a boat by the docks... it should work. You must leave before Japan sinks. This is... What is he trying to say? Dad what? Then with his last breath. This is... armageddon. The last thing he said... Was it a warning?............