Chapter 7) Good Boy

L: Hahahah I can't wait. I hope everyone is enjoying our mystery man. I promise his name will be revealed soon but I'm sure you've already guessed by now. If not then wowww. But that's okay. All will be revealed this Chapter. Welllll except for mystery man's deep dark secret ;) 

Pic is of-- Adonis

Song for this Chapter-- I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

*Lance's POV*

"I'm back bitches! And I brought beer!!" Avery's voice rings loud and clear through the dorm room.

I hear mystery man grumble under his breath and I half smile, stepping back and patting his back gently.

"Lance! My baby!" Avery pushes the beer into Nick's arms and runs over to wrap me in a huge hug. He plants a swift kiss on my lips, leaving me a bit stunned. I hear a low growl from behind me and I realize it's mystery man.

Avery, oblivious to his warning growl, wraps an arm around my waist and holds out his other hand to him.

"Hiya I'm Avery. I'm sure my little boy toy has told me all about ya'll." he beams.

Mystery man mouths 'boy toy?' At me and I shrug slightly, looking embarrassed. He rolls his eyes and turns his now angry gaze to Avery. He scrutinizes him quickly and snarls before turning back to the stove. Avery slowly withdraws his hand and scrunched his nose up sadly.

I introduce him to Oliver and Nick and they greet him happily. Oliver and Avery hit it off immediately and I'm glad for it.

"So what's that guys name anyway? He seems kinda rude Lancy.." Avery pouts as I hand out drinks. I shrug.

"WAIT!" Avery yells.

"IS THAT THE HOT GUY YOU TOLD ME ABOUT YESTERDAY?!?!"

All eyes are on me now, including mystery man. He looks, amused I think. Is he smirking? Oh dear God. I want to melt into a puddle on the floor and die! Why me?!

The silence in the room is deafening. I'm locked in an intense stare with Mr. Hot Mystery Guy himself. His look of amusement has turned heated, his eyes dark.

I lick my lips out of habit and bite my bottom lip.

Suddenly, Ash bursts into a fit of unattractive laughter.

Oliver giggles and Avery soon joins him. Even Nick and Brad are chuckling.

Oh thanks guys, what a help you are.

I slip away and join mystery man at the stove.

"I'm sorry about them.. Especially Avery. He's just... Overly gay. Like me." I try for a lighter tone and offer up a shaky smile. He's back to cooking over the stove and he's glaring at the pan like its his arch nemesis.

"Adonis." He mumbles.

"Hm?" I ask, cocking my head to one side.

"Adonis North."

I furrow my brow, still confused.

"It's my name." He rolls his eyes.

"Ohhh."

Adonis. It sounds so familiar. Mythology! That's right, it's the name of the beautiful boy whom the Goddess's fought over. Adonis. Adonis and Lance. It rings in my head like a harmony.

I can't help but smile.

"You would be Lance I presume?" He's grinning at me, pulling me from my reverie.