Chapter 15) ANOTHER Crossover?!?!

L: It feels so good to be back. I missed you guys dearly :) So I have some news. First off: The Gay God is getting a new cover! Woohoo! Second: I'm still on hold almost completely but I'll pop on now and again and I almost always check my messages so you can ask questions and stuffz!
That's all! 

Pic is of-- Liana&Buffy

Song for this Chapter-- Colors by Halsey
Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

Lance

"-now I just want to thank you all for being my test mice and I hope you didn't go crazy in your new bodies. Things don't change when the effects fade! ..Let's hope you're all still virgins."

Adonis sends a wink and sly smile at me from across the room.

So everything is back to normal.

"Ughhhh..Why me?! Why am I the only one that didn't change back?!" Ashley complains.

"Maybe because you ate the most cookies," Oliver teases.

We had all woken up this morning as manly as we're before (if you can even say that.) All except for Ash, who remains a girl.

"Guess we'll have to keep calling you Ashley," I add.

Elliot gives us all a bit of something he'd whipped up after we had left the day before. He claims it'll help ease the pain of shifting back.

  "So call me if you have any problems and I do hope we can all work together again in the future." Elliot smiles cheekily.

  We all take off instantly, disappearing into the hall. We walk back to the dorms in a comfortable silence.

  Until...

  "Oof!" I gasp as I collapse to the ground. There's a weight on my chest, keeping me down. I would've hit my head if Adonis hadn't stepped in at the last minute. He drops instantly to his knees and catches my head before t can crack against the hard pavement.

  The girl who had run into me groans and sits up. A fierce blush alights her face as she sees her position straddling my waist. She scrambles to her feet, apologies spilling incessantly from her mouth like a waterfall. Adonis hoists me to my feet by my armpits and I blush at how easily he can pick me up.

  After a minute we get the girl to calm down from her hysterics.

  "Seriously I'm okay, I've got a hard head," I chuckle, knocking my skull playfully.

  She laughs nervously along with me. At least there's that. I'm about to ask her what she's running from but I'm cut off as a voice yells from behind her. She freezes up, curses under her breath, and dives behind Adonis.

Another girl runs up, her black curls bouncing from its up-do with each step.

  "Liana Bridget Myers! I know you're here. Come out with your hands up! And on your knees!" She grins wickedly, reminding me strangely of Adonis.

  "Never!" Comes the response. "You're just going to yell at me again!"

  "Oh L..." She says warmly,  fluttering her perfect lashes, "I would never tell at you."

  "Really?"

  "Of course not," with that her whole demeanor shifts and she glares past my head as her voice turns harsh, "I'm going to beat the hell out of you!"

  Liana pokes her head out from over my shoulder and sticks out her tongue. "You're gunna have to catch me first! And so far, you're doing a shitty job of that! Hahahahaha!!"

  "Hey! I was built to bend not to run! At least I don't look like a Leprechaun on steroids!"

  Liana gasps, covering her red hair with her hands. "You wanna fight bendy straw?!"

  "Hell yeah! Bring it you little nugget!"

  Liana takes off running again and the other girl groans. "I hate running..."

  Suddenly she seems to remember that we're all still standing there and her head snaps up to look us over.

  "Sorry about that. Lil bitch stole my last damn cookie, again."

  "Hey I feel ya girl," I say, shooting daggers towards Ash (whom is still "Ashley" poor girl.)

  She looks at me longingly for a moment, her glossed lips turning down into a pout. "If only you weren't gay.... Oh well! Gotta dash!" She shoves something into my hand and takes off towards Liana who has already made it off campus.

  I look down at the wooden rifle in my hands. I spin it curiously, having no idea what I'm doing.

  "Isn't that like what the Colorguard uses?" Brad asks.

  "The what?" I ask, twirling it in front of me.

  "The Colorguard. They make the marching band look pretty," Oliver explains.

  "You mean the girls with the flags?" I ask, remembering something similar at my old highschool.

  "This school had a marching band?" Ash blurts. "With tubas and little flutes and stuff?"

  "Yes honey, we have a marching band," I assure her.

  "You know Lance, you look pretty good holding a rifle," Nick comments. Adonis puts his am around my waist possessively and growls, sending a welcome shiver down my spine.

  Oliver gasps. "Why don't you try out for the team?!"

  Excitement fires through my veins. I could be on a team!

  "I'm sure they've had tryouts already. It's the end of September, after all," Brad points out.

  My hopes die down and my lips turn down into a pout. I was getting really excited about it though...

  "C'mon babe, I'll make you whatever you want for dinner," Adonis smiles, holding me softly to his side.

  I perk up at the offer and start rattling off my favorite foods as he leads me back to our dorm room. He kisses me gently before settling me down on the couch so he can cook.

  That girl earlier looked so familiar. I feel like I've see. Her somewhere before... How am I supposed to get this back to her if I don't even know her name?

  I search the rifle for any signs of a name. Surely she must have something on here that indicates it's owner. I finally find a set of initials scrawled on the underside of the strap.

  BW

  Well it's a start.

_______________

L: I know I know, ANOTHER crossover. Can you blame me? I just love all my character so much, I don't want any of them to feel left out!