Chapter 9) Sex Slave?!

L: Hiya babies. Happy 4th of July! GO MURICA. Just kidding I hate it here. I just wanna say that I am not the one writing "The Sex God". That story is purely made by Ash aka Azalaya. You should check her out she's pretty cool. We've even cowritten some stories together. Here's Chapter 9! 

Pic is of-- Elliot

Song for this Chapter-- Fireworks by Katy Perry (cuz it's the 4th and cuz some fireworks be goin on between these two XD)
Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

*Lance's POV*

"So what, you just wanted to come stalk me after class or is there a reason your here?" Adonis asks, his voice brimming with sarcasm.

I roll my eyes and place my fists on my hips. People were starting to give us odd looks. Yeah, that's right people! I'm gay and this is my extremely mega hot boyfriend! I mentally stick my tongue out at all of them and give myself a pat on the back.

"I, darling, am here because we've been together approximately 12 hours and have not gone out on a single date yet. Sooooo, out we go!" I grab his wrist and drag him out into the pouring rain.

He protests, trying to pull his wrist free from my grip.

"You're crazy! We should go find an umbrella or something!"

"Umbrellas are for losers!" I call back at him through the downpour. "Try to keep up! Ya know, if you can." I challenge, sending a wink over my shoulder.

A wicked grin spreads across his face and he picks up speed, sprinting to keep up with me. Now, I'm not much of a runner but, hey, if I can outrun Ash on a sugar high then there's nothin I can't do.

I start running until I'm ahead of him and we're both laughing and dripping wet as we reach the awning of the diner. Believe it or not, they wouldn't let us in because we were soaked. Psh, a little water never hurt anybody! Except maybe the Deanmon but that's only Holy Water anyway.

Hehehehe Destiel.

"What do you say?"

I blink a few times. Huh? Had he been talking to me? Shoot.

"Uh, sure, yeah." I answer, pretending to have heard every word he had said. Good acting skills Lance. Terrible boyfriend skills though. Damn...oh well, I'll get better.

He smiles and takes my hand, leading me down the sidewalk and into the bookstore. Ohhhh...this is the bookstore he brought me into when he saved me from the rain and...attacked me in an elevator.

The memory sends a welcome shiver down my spine and I purr.

The guy behind the counter looks up and busts out laughing.

"Dude! Duuude, you look like you just swam the Nile!" He laughs uncontrollably.

Adonis shoots the guy a glare and he immediately shuts up.

"Sooo, come to use my apartment again?" He leans back in his seat and smirks.

Adonis rolls his eyes and leads me by the hand towards the front counter.

"Well actually, little brother, I thought I'd introduce my new boyfriend." He says with a fake smile, gesturing to me.

Little brother?

"Ah, so this is your sex slave then." The amusement never leaves his face.

Sex slave?!

Adonis snaps the pencil he'd been toying with in half and glares daggers at who is apparently his little brother.

"He is not my slave." Adonis snaps.

Me-ow. Someone can get feisty.

"If you say so dude." His little brother shrugs.

"Anyway, this is Lance. Lance, this is my younger brother, Elliot."

I smile as kindly as I can and offer a cute wave. They sure have an odd dynamic..

Adonis smiles and leads me through the maze of tall bookshelves to a back corner. There's a bean bag chair set in the corner next to a pile of books. He sinks down onto the bean bag chair, sitting cross legged and holds his hand out. I place my hand in his, a bit confused, and he jerks me down so that I'm sitting in his lap.

He smirks and plants a trail of kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

"A date isn't just about making out, ya know." I giggle.

He freezes and clears his throat. "Yes of course."

Suddenly he kisses my lips briefly and I don't have time to respond before he's pulled away. He reaches down to the stack of books and pulls up a paperback copy of The Raven and Other Works.

"You like Poe?" I ask, recognizing Edgar Allen Poe's famous poem, The Raven.

"Yeah. I love all kinds of poetry actually." He admits kind of sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

Awwww how cute.

"Do you.. Have you ever written anything?" I ask, suddenly intrigued.

He thinks for a moment and nods, a blush crawling into his cheeks.

Gasp! Someone as hot and intimidating and mysterious as Adonis writes poetry?!?!

.........that's hot.

"Will you read me some?" I ask, my eyes alight with anticipation.

His eyes go wide and I think he's going to refuse but after a moment, he reaches behind the chair and retrieves a black leather bound book. It's a journal.

"It's a bit abstract..free style and what not. No rhyming or pattern scheme. Just...thoughts." He mutters. He flips through it a bit before finally stopping on a page. I glance at his beautiful handwriting scrawled across the pages in elegant violet ink.

I snuggle up against his chest as he begins to read:

"Empty air surrounds us
Nothingness engulfs us.
We are created of the
Emptiness of everything
And the nothing of everyone.

We say we look at what isn't there
But we see don't see what truly is.
We say we hear whom isn't alive.
But we don't listen to those who are.
We say we have visions of the future
Yet we are remembering the past.

To say we are different is to say we're the same as everyone else here. For we are nothing without empty air-"

"Hey!" Someone calls angrily from the front of the store.

Adonis stops mid sentence and stands abruptly, pulling me up with him.

"I'm sorry about this. I'll be right back."

I watch him head to the front of the store and follow after him quietly.

When I finally reach the front of the store, I'm shocked by what I see.

A girl, on her knees, head bowed... And standing in front of her is Adonis.