Q&A Part 2

L: Are you ready to know the answers to the questions you've all been asking? I'm sure you're just dying to know! So let's get on with it!

Lance

Lance: Oooo yay questions! Does this mean I'm famous?!

L: Yes honey, it does.

Lance: Yahoo!!! I've always wanted to be famous! Now I'm TOTALLY gunna get laid!

What do you think about your relationship with Adonis?

Welllll.... I love him duh!! He's scary sometimes, but he is really sweet to me and I feel so safe around him. (Plus he's an AMAZING cook ^-^)

                                          LOVEROFALL2257

What things can you bake?

EVERYTHING. Hahaha I'm just kidding, I make horrid creme brulees. Let's see, I'm good at making pies, cookies and cakes of all kinds but my specialty is muffins!

                                          LOVEROFALL2257

How do you feel deeply inside about your life?

My life? Well, I mean I'm happy to be with my friends (who are all great and I love them all.) And I love Adonis, and I praise black jesus that I have him here with me, and that he's all mine to love. College is great.... I don't know, I guess all in all everything is fine. Except that now and again my mind drifts to he that shall not be named (and no I don't mean Voldemort!)

                                           NaNaBxtch

Why are you so cute?

Me? Cute? Pshhh, Nahhh... *blushes* you must be thinking of someone else. Oliver, now THAT is one cute kid. But lil old me? I'm flattered (=^w^=)

                                            ruinedpeace

How should one go about coming out to their parents about being gay?

Oooo, that's a tough one. The way I did it was I called a family meeting and then walked up wearing a rainbow cape and I said: "CITIZENS OF THE PIERCE RESIDENCE! THERE IS NO NEED TO FEAR, BEAUSE CAPTAIN GAY IS HERE." and they all kind of looked at me like I was totally weird so I just flat out said "I'm gay. See my cape? Gay." and they all went "Ohhhhh." and that was that. Seriously though, I'd just start by telling whoever you trust most in your family and get them to help you. That's what LadyOfLondon did, and now she's my creator!

                                     Messedupwolf

What will you do if Spencer comes back?

I-i-if Spen- I mean he who shall not be named- comes back? I'll probably just...hide under my bed. I'd be too embarrassed to see him! I'd die of embarrassment! Plus I think Adonis would probably kick his a** for hurting me....

                                      IAmzAsian

Adonis

Adonis: Why am I doing this again?

L: Because the fans wanna know more about you!