Entry 5

Unfortunately, wiping him off my memory did not last for long. You know why?

Because he appears in the canteen!

For the first time in my life, I saw him in the canteen communicating with his friends. For a few weeks, this went on. 

And a mildly funny moment happened during this one time when I was playing Genshin impact and swigging my juice box like a connoisseur. When I naturally looked in front of me, Kai and his friends were a one table away from me. Yet, I looked like an entire mess on that day with a messed up bun on my head with ridiculous choice of clothing. Whereas, Kai's green sweatshirt brightened the large room alongside his shiny pendant necklace (but omg he really has good taste in clothing-) Sadly, whenever I dress nicely, he's never around. :c

During those moments, I took a few glances at Kai with the inability to focus on my Genshin quest. I was kind of worried he might see-

__________________________________________________________________

A few months before our exams began, I told my friend (Amy shall be her name) about Kai when we studied for another cancelled sociology lesson. Unfortunately, I still did not know Kai's real name and only his appearance. I told her my generalisations about him. Then, she proceeded to ask her friend if she knew 'a tall Asian guy with a North Face backpack' in his physics class. Fortunately, he knew there to be someone in his class who may fit the category...

At the same day during break, our friend (let's call him Lucas) literally went up to his physics classmates to ask about his personality and his backpack- 

Unfortunately for me, someone told Lucas that whoever knew what his backpack looked like was not sane (I don't remember what they said tbh but it was probably something like that-). Lucas did say that if I wanted to see him, I could go to his physics class to find out his appearance. 

Did I go to Lucas' physics class to spy?

No I did not. Ultimately, I had no guts to stalk a poor guy who might not even be Kai in the first place. Yet, my law class was during the same time as his physics class. As a nerd, would I risk being late to class for a boy? ...probably? However, I had real A-level exams soon so I was better off studying than to cosplay an FBI agent. I didn't even had the guts to tell Lucas that Kai was a few tables away from us one lunch time (I failed an opportunity there haven't I?)...

However, one day, I hung out with Amy, Lucas and their friends. As we debated various topics, our main character and the Rick Astley lookalike walked past us. I pointed Kai out to my friends, but they failed to see him as he disappears into the distance...

Throughout my college life, the only other person who knew what Kai looked like was none other than Leon. No one else, not even Amy, Lizzy, nor Lucas know about his appearance to this day. Thus, it is as if he never existed in the first place.