Chapter 2: School Troubles

You had an unfortunate awakening today. Toby, your little white dog had stolen Papyrus's knee bone again. You sighed as you tugged the bone out of his mouth.
"Quit it, Toby!" You said, straining your muscles trying to get the rest of the unnecessary junk from the dog's mouth. His breath was foul, but you've smelt Papyrus's spaghetti before so it doesn't faze you as much as it did the first time.
"Good morning, human!" Papyrus chanted, "I have made you spaghetti for breakfast!" He continued. Spaghetti was not an ideal breakfast in your head but you didn't have the heart to tell him. Gobbling up the disgusting meal, you thanked your tallest boney friend and got prepared for your second day at school. Then, without any warning, you felt a familiar bullet hit the back of your head. You turned around to see a familiar face.
"Asriel!" You cried. You ran up to the loving goat creature like a solo stampede, wrapping your arms around him as tight as you could.

"Oh! Howdy, Frisk! It's so nice to see you!" Asriel said, his soft voice soothingly clouding your mind. It hasn't been a long time since you last saw him. Your young mind was just happy to see another familiar space, and carrying the ease of not needing to fight anymore. Your heart fluttered with a sense of freedom.
"So, are you visiting someone?" You said, hoping Asriel would mention you.
"Oh, yes, Frisk. I'm visiting my new sibling, Kris." Asriel softly replied, ruffling your hair gently.
"Are you gonna come to school with me?!" You said, flapping your hands in sheer excitement.
"No, Frisk," He bent down to your height.
"I'm just here for Kris. Obviously, for you too, it's a lovely surprise seeing you, but college let me take a small break, maybe like a week, to get to know Kris." Asriel replied. You looked down, feeling tears well up in your eyes.

You walked through the school door, waving slowly at Asriel. You took a huff of fresh air and slowly breathed out.
"I'm a big kid!" You repeated to yourself. Your first lesson was science. You hated science. You wanted to do PE, preferably something like boxing. As Miss Alphys blabbered on about cells and other boring stuff, you rummaged through your bag to find your golden locket. You happily put it around your neck and swung your legs under your desk. But, you hadn't noticed that your Mettaton plush, a free gift from Mettaton, had fallen out of your bag.
"Hey, baby!" A kid from across the room screamed. You cocked your head towards the kid.
"Hm?" You said.
"You dropped your baby toy!" They continued. You were confused at first but then quickly realised what they were talking about. You sprung up from your desk and try to snatch the plush off the floor.
"Nuh uh uh," The kid said, scooping the plush off the floor, squeezing the neck area.
"Give him back!" You said, starting to get angry.
"Just because you're a child prodigy doesn't mean I'm going to respect you. I bet you can't even fight, baby!" The kid spat, slowly ripping your Mettaton plush apart. A rage bubbled inside you, one so intense that you raised your fist and punched the kid square in the face at full force. The kid screeched in pain. Needless to say, you got a time out in another classroom.