Восемь

Alexei sets up my phone as I put all my new clothes away in the empty closet of my new room. Though my time alone, putting away clothes for my new life, makes me think about the old life I had just yesterday.

Carson had abused me for so long, I became one of those girls who made every possible excuse for him. I was raised to never let a man do that to me, and I had always thought I would okay with leaving someone if they ever did that to me. But when it happens to you, it's so hard to leave, because he makes you connect everything to him. The phone stalking, the check ups while you're at work or with family, he always has to be with you or know exactly where you are.

It took me months to secretly save up enough money to come to the city. I told him one night that I was going to work, but I was really heading to sign the keys to my new apartment here. It broke me-

"Aleksandra", Alexei says from the doorway, like he's been trying to get my attention for some time now. "I have a work call at two that I'm going to take at the table. Dina will be here at four to help you get ready."

"Is it okay if I use the pool? I can't be showing up to your party looking like a ghost."

The look on his face is confusing, like he doesn't know if I'm allowed. "Yes. But be careful no one from the call can see you in your suit."

"What you don't want me to give them a little show?" I smirk.

Alexei tenses up. "No. Only I'm allowed to see."

"Who said you were allowed to see anything?" He can't have me that easy. 

Alexei stares at me for a moment, closes his eyes for a moment, then takes a breath. "Just please be mindful of where you walk while I'm on the call. I'll leave a pool towel near the door." He leaves, and closes the door. 

At the store, I picked up a triangle bikini with yellow and orange swirls on it, like something out of an acid trip. I then put a t-shirt on over it, fix my hair into a messy bun, and walk out into the common area. 

Alexei sits at the glass dining table on his laptop, probably typing up an email. He looks up at me, not moving his head, and I see him suck in a breath. "Do you have any head phones?" I ask innocently as I pass. 

He stands up and stoically, and walks over to the credenza near the wall that connects to my room. He opens a drawer and pulls them out. I smile innocently at him as he eyes me up and down. "Thank you."

I grab the towel as I open the patio door, and then I shut it quietly as Alexei's meeting starts on his computer. 

I lay my towel over the farthest chair from the windows, and then I strip off my t-shirt, put my sunglasses on, and sit down on the chair. 

I play around with my new phone and connect my old Apple Music account to it, then turn on my own music. 

Today was luckily one of the first hot days of the year, it being late May. It had been rainy and cold before now, but apparently Mother nature is on my side.

~

I lay for over an hour, taking a beautiful break from life, from my thoughts. I do however, start to daydream about very spicy things, and when Don't Blame Me, by Taylor Swift comes on, my horny thoughts really start to shine through. 

With Carson, it wasn't love, and it really was not fun for me. But I can only imagine how fun it would be with Alexei. Though he's clearly fucked a ton of women, honestly, that probably makes him good. Maybe. 

Breaking me from my thoughts, a cloud stops the sun from shining on me. But when I look up, it's not a cloud but Alexei. I take my earbuds out of my ears. 

"Can I help you?"

He had since taken off his suit jacket, leaving him in grey pants and a white button up, the sleeves rolled to his elbows. 

Alexei bends down, holding himself up by one arm on the edge of the chair. His face about a foot from mine, he bends his head to take a good look at me. I know I have a body to be proud of. Carson never looked at me the way he should have, and it felt good to have someone look at me the way Alexei is. 

"You just looked lonely."

I reach my hand up to his cheek, then run my fingers up through his hair. That sexy smirk grows on his face.

I sit up a little ways, meeting him half way. I reach a little further up, putting my lips to his ear. "Why don't you keep me company."

Instead of laying back down, I grip onto the front of his shirt and lean my forehead against his. His breath gets faster and deeper. 

The tension gets so heavy, neither of us can take it any longer. 

I pull him down on me and crash our lips together. Alexei holds himself up on one knee between my legs. One of his hands balances him on the chair still, but the other threads into my hair, pulling me closer to him. 

The rough, steamy kisses last for another moment, and then we both run out of breath. "Fuck", Alexei breathes. "You are so fucking hot."

Before I can respond, Alexei picks me up off the chair, turns around, and sits himself on the chair, placing me on his lap. My legs sit on either side of his, and I can feel his friend growing in his pants. 

I wrap my arms around his shoulder, and he grips my hips. 

"You are really fucking beautiful, Aleksandra."

"I know", I say confidently. 

"No", Alexei comes up to place one kiss on my lips, but it turns into two. "I don't think you really realize."

"Shut up", I throw my head back in a laugh. When I come back, I put my hands on either side of his scruffy face. "Kiss me."

And he does just that. 

Alexei pulls me into him, and we kiss roughly once again. I start to grind against his lap, and he sucks in a breath against my lips. "You don't know what you're doing".

His lips leave mine and start for my neck, where he starts to place sloppy kisses on my neck and collarbone. I push my chest up into his, getting me even closer to him. 

My hands start to make their way down to the front of Alexei's pants, but the second I get there, a loud knock comes from inside the apartment. 

Alexei lets out a loud groan against my skin. "Dina's here."

I reluctantly peel myself from Alexei's lap and I throw the shirt back over my body. Alexei adjusts himself in his pants, then stands up.

As we walk back into the apartment he pulls me into his side, and whispers to me as we walk. "I'm so sorry for whatever she is going to do or say. Our mother never taught her how to be a decent human."

Inside, Dina stands at the top of the couple of stairs to the kitchen. "You don't need another kid, Alex." What? I immediately move away from him. But then a smile spreads across her face and she starts to walk up to us. "I'm completely kidding, he doesn't have a child, that we know of. If he does, I hope it's with you. You're hot."

"Dina", Alexei squeezes the bridge of his nose. "Can you-"

"Oh lighten up, Alex." Dina pulls me away from Alexei and in for a hug. "It's so nice to meet you, finally."

"You as well."

"I'd love to tell you all of Alexei's embarrassing stories now, but we need to get you in the shower. I'm gonna go shower in my room."

And suddenly, this girl is gone. 

Alexei turns me to him by my waist. "I have to go to the house, but I will see you tonight."

"You're leaving?" That honestly makes me kind of sad. 

"Yes, Darling. I have to go work with Volkov before the party. Just text me when you and Dina arrive".

He presses a kiss on my lips softly, a complete opposite of how we kisses just a few moments ago. "Okay", I say quietly. "I'll see you soon."