Восемнадцать

The next morning, after a luxurious sleep in Alexei's bed, I awake in his arms. I move just a little bit, and Alexei starts to stir, pulling me closer to him.

As I wake more, Alexei moves slightly again, moving the pillows under his head. I look up, and at the same moment, he looks down at me.

"Good morning, Beautiful", Alexei whispers. I smile up at him. We lay in silence for a few moments, just wrapped up in each other. When my arm starts to fall asleep under, I decide it's time to go brush my teeth. Just in case something happens.

Alexei grabs my wrist gently as I move away. "Where do you think you're going?"

I lean back against him, placing a kiss on his lips. In response, he intertwines his fingers into my hair, keeping me in place.

As he sucks in a breath against my lips, Alexei lets go and allows me to get up.

Just as I make it to the doorway, I hear a groan escape from Alexei. I turn to see him hold a pillow over his face for a second, then looks back at me with a smirk on his face. "Please wear my clothes more often."

I say nothing, but I smirk and turn to leave. As I walk, I notice the discomfort between my legs, as Alexei is definitely the largest I've had, but it's a good discomfort. I'd go again right now if he wanted to.

I brush my teeth and as I pass the mirror heading to the toilet, I notice tiny bruises on my hips, from Alexei's rough hold on me. I do my business, and head back to Alexei.

When I see him, the flashbacks of last night some back to me, and I want it all over again.

I rush over to the end of the bed, then crawl my way back to him. He looks over the top of his phone, and throws it to the floor when he sees me. Then he throws the blankets off of his legs, sits up, and pulls me into him.

I plop onto his lap and hold his face in my hands as our lips dance together. Alexei wraps his arms around my body, pulling my torso against his.

The kisses start to get hot, and Alexei starts to run his hands under my shirt. His hands are hot against my skin, sending sparks through my body.

Our breathing gets heavy, but when I feel Alexei's fingers start to play with the hem of my soaking wet panties, I let out a gasp.

"Take off my shirt", he commands. I obey, reaching for the hem of the shirt I wear, pulling it over my head.

The second my breasts are free from under the shirt, he takes one nipple in his mouth. I let out a moan for him, and he takes it as his sign to continue his attack.

"Ready for more, My Love."

"Yes".

At my consent, his hand drops into my folds, and his finger finds my cl!t instantly. I let out a small moan.

I kiss up and down his neck and shoulders, leaving wet marks over his naked skin. Alexei continues his assault until he can feel I'm wet enough to go further. His fingers crawl down to my hole, and he slowly enters two fingers at once. Very slowly.

" Жизнь моя", Alexei says between kisses on my collar bone. "I want you to take control. I want you to ride them how you want."

That sparks a newfound emotion in me; I like the idea of being in control. So, I push my hips down on his fingers. I go as far as I can take, so I pull up a little bit and start a soft rhythm over him.

I grab onto Alexei's face again and kiss his rough lips, and he responds with a deep kiss. As I speed up my pace, I feel Alexei's thumb move to sit in place to rub my cl!t every time I go down.

When my climax starts to build, I throw my head back, letting out a sound I can't explain.

It takes just a moment to bring myself to my peak. "I'm gonna cum", I whimper into his ear as I almost cover the both of us with my hair when I whip my head back down.

"Cum, Baby", Alexei growls into my ear, sending me into a fit of complete bliss.

I follow his command, releasing everything and my contracting muscles practically pushes his fingers out of me.

When my peak ends, I collapse onto him, and he just hugs me to him.

"Come one, Love", he says to me as my breathing starts to slow. "Let's get cleaned up."

Alexei lifts me slightly, placing me on the bed, then gets up to go into his bathroom. The shower turns on, and when he comes out, he has no boxers on. He's completely naked, and I think's way too hot.

I get on my knees to meet him on the edge, and he picks me up from under my butt. "I don't know if I can keep my hands off you now", Alexei announces as he walks us into the bathroom.

"Who said you have to?"

"You're right", he buries his lips into my hair, biting at my ear. I let out a giggle, which makes him chuckle.

His shower has no door, just a half sheet of glass. The shower does have three heads like mine does, but it looks more powerful than mine.

Alexei steps over the small lip to keep the water in, and he stands directly under the stream. The water is warm, and I can feel all of the sweat and other fluids fall from my body. He sets me down, and I'm back to being much shorter than him.

I feel his friend against my stomach, so I look down without embarrassment, and I suddenly just wrap my hand around it. Alexei sucks in a breath. One hand comes up to my chin, commanding me to look at him. But when I smirk at him, we both know what's going to come next.

I start to bend down as I pump at him lightly. " Жизнь моя", he grits through his teeth.

"Your turn", I lick my lips.

I lick the tip first, and he twitches, sucking in a quick breath. I look up at him, and he already stares deeply into me. I continue a couple times, to get him rock hard, still using both hands to help him.

When I open my mouth and prepare myself for his length, I feel his fingers wrap into my now wet hair. I take a deep breath, then take a majority of him into my mouth.

Alexei tips his head back, and his other hand goes to grip the glass shower wall. He slowly starts to pump himself into my mouth, and I do my absolute hardest to not let my gag reflex to get the best of me.

As to be expected, Alexei does not last long. He quickens his pace thrusting into my mouth, and it only takes a few moments for him to get close. I can feel the squirts of pre-cum in the back of my mouth, so I swallow, which sends him into a frenzy.

"Fuck", Alexei groans out. "Don't stop, Baby."

I obey, and a few seconds later, I feel him shutter, and his load empties into my mouth. I pull my mouth off of him, swallow all of it, and stand back up.

"That was amazing, Жизнь моя".

He grabs the back of my neck, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I respond with a throaty moan, kissing him back fiercely.

When we're both out of breath once again, I release from him, wet my hair again under the water, and stare up at this beautiful, sexy man.

I place my hand on his cheek as he usually does to mine. "I have a question."

"Anything, Darling", Alexei answers, still coming down from his high.

"Can you fuck me in every room in this apartment?"

"I will fuck you anywhere you want me to. But first, let's get you clean".