Chapter 2

"YAY!", Tharasa shouted. She ran over, and wrapped her arms around me, causing me to blush even more. My skin went from vermillion to scarlet within seconds, and I couldn't believe that Tharasa had her arms around me. This was something that could only happen in my wildest dreams. Was I dreaming? No~I couldn't be. This all felt way too real. I wish this moment could've lasted forever, but it didn't. After a few seconds, her hands let go of me, and I was without her touch once again.

"Why'd you choose studying!", Arlit whined as he clinged to Misnaha's arm and let out a singular tear of his sadness.

"Cause I need to study chemistry! My grade is 61%. I'm this close to failing it you know. One bad test and my grade will plummet!", I said, trying my best to hide the true reason I wanted to study. I just wanted to make Tharasa like me more. I could never tell any of these dirty monkeys that though, or they would bully me. There's no way Tharasa likes me back. I hope she does though. It would make me the happiest little girl in the whole world, but the possibility of it is very low. I mean there's no way she likes girls, and a girl like me? I'd be delusional to think my Tharasa senpai pookie-kins would like me, but a girl can dream I guess.

We walked around and found a nice, empty classroom to study in. We'd alerted our half-indian, half west-african friend Saji that we were studying here, so he was probably on his way. I hoped he didn't bring that one friend of his named Jameson. He was annoying, and weird, but Suki definitely had her eyes set on him. Anybody could tell that Suki was madly in love with Jameson, and that she wanted to kiss him on the lips while spat in eachothers throats and tongue-wrestled, trying to take out the food stuck in the other's teeth and swallow it along with the mucus that would secrete from the nasal cavity down to the oral cavity. I didn't know what Suki saw in him, but I guess we were both delusional. I swear though, Suki definitely liked Jameson. I saw her sketching him in her notebook. He was picking his nose and feeding the green, slimy boogers to her. She had a strange fetish, but who was I to judge? I, Katy Satty, like watching videos of people puking in eachothers throats.

We settled down and had our notebooks. I accidentally pulled out my Tharasa notebook, in which I draw pictures of her, write about her, and put in printed pictures I took of her. My favorite picture is the one I took of her when she went to the mall with her family. Her skin really shone, and her hair, similar to that of her african brother Saji, was a curly mess, but the way Tharasa held her hair was...charming. I quickly hid it, for fear of anyone seeing it, and instead pulled it out of my chemistry notebook. It had a few doodles of Tharasa's eyes, but nothing else.

"So Katy, you have anything you wanna study first", Suki asked, with a smile on her face, similar to the smiles she gives Jameson. As if it was on cue, Saji came in, with Jameson. Suki must've sensed Jameson's foul body odor, which Suki would sniff as if it was her last meal. I once saw her get close to his armpits and try to lick them, but he noticed, so she pretended like nothing happened.

"Hi guys", Saji said.

"Hi Saji", Suki said normally. "Hi Jameson", Suki said as she twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes.

"Hey Sukhman", Jameson said. Even after months of knowing her, he still didn't know her name. Suki didn't care though. She loved him. I think she wanted to chew on his chest hairs.

"So you guys are studying? That's so cool", Saji said, "Let me help, I'm like the smartest person in this room".

"Shut up you ugly, disgusting, big-nosed cow. You stupid, sloppy pig", shouted a very agitated Tharasa. "I am way smarter than you", she said, in denial clearly. She was so dreamy when she was mad. She should degrade me like that.

"Oh my gosh! Tharasa-senpai-kawaii! Why would you say that", Misnaha said. "That is so hurtful you biggie iggie meanie weenie stoppy woppy this right nowy".

"Yea! Listen to my pookie snookums Mishie wishie fishie babycakes!", Arlit screamed.

"Sowy Saji", Tharasa said, looking very ashamed of herself. Which I, Katy Satty, found so nice. She should apologize to me in that tone....

"It's okay Tharasa, denial does a lot of things to people", Saji said,

As all of this went on, Suki talked to her future-husband Jameson.

"So what are you into?", she said.

"Oh my gosh, you know what I love. Watching videos about people licking each other's eyes and then gargling milk and mixing it with their saliva before spitting it into a cake, baking it, and then eating it. Wanna try that sometime?", Jameson asked.

"Of course!", Suki replied ecstatically.

"Oh my gosh Suki", Tharasa said. "Such a boy-crazy girly! I'm not like that. In fact, I'm not even like other girls. I'm like one of the guys. I read books and play badminton and stuff. Girls are just such drama. I, Tharasa Seela, am such a crazy girl. I'm so crazy! I'm definitely not like the other girls. Instead of dreaming about my wedding, I dream about people eating each other's feces and then peeing in eachother's mouths".

"Wow babe (>'-'<)", Arlit said. "She's so crazy O_O".

"I know right, baby UwU", Misnaha said.

"You're so funny babe OwO", Arlit said.

"Awww thanks baby ^0^", Misnaha replied.

"Hey wanna go get some coffee later? ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ", Arlit asked.

"Sure! Thanks for offering Arlit-Senpai (❁'◡'❁)", Misnaha replied.

"Anything for you Misnaha Pookie Snookums ╰(*°▽°*)╯", Arlit said.

"You guys are so cute!" Jameson said. "Wanna join our milk-saliva, cake baking orgy?".

"Ew get away from me", Misnaha said.

"Yea, you smell like dog feces mixed with battery acid", Arlit added in. "I'm shocked Suki likes you".

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w–w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what!", Jameson said, stuttering as if just learned how to speak. "Suki Wookie Pookie likes m-me?".

"Y-y-yes", Suki whispered in embarrassment, "I like you big strong Jameson pookie".