Chapter 6

After getting settled down once again, we made our way to our physics class. As we were walking in the hall, Suki tripped on a messed up floor-tile.

"OW!", she screeched, at a pitch so high that all the glass in the school shattered.

"Oh my gosh Suki! Are you okay!", Tharasa said as she helped up Suki.

"I'm gonna sue this stupid school. This is a health hazard", Suki said with a tear formed in her eye due to how hard she fell.

"AWWW! DON'T CRY!", I shouted out while violently smacking Suki's back to distract her from the pain of the fall on her face. She began to cry more. We kept walking to physics class while comforting Suki. I remember when Julia Mendino fell on her face and accidently ripped her pants, but she also ripped her underwear and flashed the entire school. She had to move away due to embarrassment.

Once we got to the door of the classroom, we let ourselves in, and for some reason, the classroom was very dark. The only source of light was four candles in the center of the classroom. Everybody was wearing weird cloaks and there was paint on the floor. The paint formed a symbol that looks magical. I think they were performing a ritual.

"Uhhh, what are they doing", Arlit said, looking bewildered.

"They're obviously summoning something", Saji said.

"But what are they summoning".

"I don't know, maybe it's scawy monster".

"SHUT UP!", screamed Mr. Elezandro. He was probably used to crazy things since he was born in a mental institution. His mom got "impregnated by her imaginary boyfriend". In reality she just broke into a sperm bank and shoved a cup of some random guy's sperm into her vagina. Apparently she never told anybody about when she was in labor and delivered Mr. Elezandro all by herself. It must be why he's practically deformed.

"Oh i'm..sorry Mr Elezandro", Tharasa muttered.

"QUIET!", he screamed back. "I SENSE EVIL IN THIS SCHOOL. THERE IS A SPIRIT POSSESSING SOMEONE AND WE MUST EXORCIZE AND DESTROY IT".

"Wow I think he went crazy like his mom", Misnaha whispered in my ear.

"Quick call a psychiatrist", I whispered back.

"I SAID SILENCE!!!!!", Mr Elezandro screamed. I think he actually went crazy.

We all kept our mouths shut and watched as our physics class conducted some kind of ritual. After a couple minutes, Mr Elezandro looked up and stared at Suki while pointing at her.

"SHE IS EVIL! SHE IS POSSESSED BY AN EVIL SPIRIT! TIE HER DOWN AND PUT HER ON THE ALTAR SO WE CAN CLEANSE HER SOUL".

"Wh-what! I'm not possessed by an evil spirit! I-I promise!"Suki shouted out, looking scared for her life.

"LIES!", Mr Elezandro screamed. "SEIZE HER MY STUDENTS!".

We jumped in the way and blocked them from Suki, but they grabbed us and pushed us aside.

"MR ELEZANDRO ARE YOU INSANE!"Saji screamed while clenching his throat. This additional stress must've not been good for the tonsil stone baby in his throat.

They tied us down, and then grabbed Suki and placed her in the center of the altar. She was tied down and a sock was placed in her mouth. That sock belonged to Henry Michealson who had the stinkiest, sweatiest feet in school. He also had a fungal infection on his foot. Despite this, Suki sucked on the sock and drank up all the flavors in it.

"OH MY GOSH! GUYS STOP Suki ISN'T POSSESSED" I screamed, but it was no use. They started chanting something in latin, and Suki began to levitate. The flames of the candles went from orange to green and they got brighter. Something seemed to be coming out of Suki's mouth. Oh my gosh she was actually was possessed, and none of us knew. When did she become possessed? How did it happen? Did she actually like eye-licking or was that the evil spirit?