Chapter 11

For the rest of the day, I, Katy Satty daydreamed about Tharasa and I. We licked eachother's scalps, kissed eachother, bit eachother, pulled eachother's hair, and many other things, in my fantasies.

Later that night, while I, Katy Satty was dreaming, I dreamed of all of my friends but one, kissing someone else. Arlit and Misnaha were passionately making out, and so were Suki and her girlfriend who still remains unnamed since Suki never told the author her name.

Saji was making out with his air purifier that impregnated his throat with it's babies. Suddenly Tharasa appeared, and she motioned for me to come closer to her. Once I, Katy Satty, was close enough, Tharasa grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

Seeing all of us make out in my dream felt surreal. All of us had a significant other. It was crazy to think about, but also pretty cool. Each of us had someone, who cared about the other, and would gladly ingest the other's mucus. Speaking of mucus, I, Katy Satty, should make Tharasa a mucus smoothie which contains my mucus, my toenails, my hair, my skin cells and my spit. The main ingredient is my mucus so I'm going to need to find a way to get a lot of the out.

Anyways, the dream began to fade into something else. First I saw Arlit. He was sitting, cleaning the filth out of his toenails and then eating it.

"Hey Arlit!", I said.

"Oh hey Katy!", he replied.

"I see that you're having fun eating your toenail filth".

"Oh yea, it tastes really good", he said. "So....when are you gonna tell the real us that you and Tharasa are dating", he said.

"Well...um...I haven't re-really thought about it", I said.

"Well you should tell us tomorrow", Arlit said.

"Why?", I asked.

Suddenly, I felt two hands grab my shoulders, and force me to turn around. It was Suki.

"You should tell us because we're nosy", Suki said.

"Yea I know", I responded. "But like, I'm kind of not ready to tell anybody about our relationship yet".

"Yea, but think about us", Suki said. "As your friends, we have the right to know about your relationships and bully you for it".

"That's kind of why I don't want to tell you dirty rat monkies", I said.

"That's so mean!", Suki said.

"YEA!!", Somebody said behind me. I turned around, and it was Misnaha.

"Come on...can you pwease tell us. Pwetty pwease Katy. Pwease dwo iwt fwor mwe! OwO", Misnaha said while tap dancing.

"But...it's none of your guy's business", I countered. "Plus...I'll tell you guys later. I also have to see whether Tharasa is comfortable with you guys knowing we're dating".

"She obviously wants us to know. Cwome on Katy...pwease 🥺", Misnaha said while pouting her lips and giving me the sad puppy dog eyes. She did all of this while breakdancing.

"Give me one good reason why I, Katy Satty, should".

"Because...we-we're...y-your frie-friends...", Misnaha said while stuttering and doing ballet. "P-Plus...me and Arlit told you guys when we started dating. Suki told us all immediately that she had a girlfriend, and Saji has never made it secret how many times he's been impregnated by house appliances throughout the years, so why can't you two?".

Misnaha was bringing up good points, and she was right about them telling me and Tharasa about their dating endeavours, but me and Tharasa just started off. I, Katy Satty, think that me and Tharasa should wait a bit, and date for a little longer before telling everybody that we're together.

"I guess I could tell you guys...", I said "But...how will I know that it'll go well. What if you guys don't support our relationship!".

"Of course we'll support you're relationship", Misnaha said. "We love you guys, and we'll always be there for you".

"Yea..bleh...", someone else said from above me. It was Saji, and he had just puked. That puke landed in my hair.

"We'd never..bleh..let you down", Saji said. He fell to the ground and safely landed. He also vomitted so more puke got in my hair.

"D-Do..yo-you really m-mean that", I asked.

"Yep..bleh", he responded. Saji had now puked on my shoes.

"Thanks...that really means a lot. I guess I will tell you guys! Thanks for convincing me!", I said, with a wide smile on my face.

"No problem!", They all said in perfect harmony.

"OH MY GOSH I'VE GIVING BIRTH! I'M IN LABOUR!", dream Saji screamed.

"Katy HELP HIM!", Arlit screamed.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT", I replied.

"BECAUSE!!! I JUST BOUGHT THESE CLOTHES FROM THE DREAM LOUIS VUITTON STORE!! UGH! THESE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE TO GET DIRTY!", he screeched.

"UGH FINE", I said.

I grabbed Saji, laided him down, and reached into his throat. I put my entire hand down his throat, and looked for his tonsils. After a couple minutes, I, Katy Satty, found them and felt for the baby. After a while, I found it. It felt round and it was a bit small, but that's okay. I, Katy Satty, was one of these tonsil stone babies once, and so were the rest of my siblings. After using a bit of effort, I pulled it out of the tonsils, and then pulled my arm out of the throat. My hand was covered in Saliva, but it was okay, because I delivered our dream sibling.

I gave the tonsil stone to Saji, and in his hands, it transformed into a zebra plushie. "I'm gonna name this Zeebie", dream Saji said. Just as he said that, my dream ended, and I woke up in a cold sweat. I checked my phone, and it was 6:59....one minute before my alarm rang. Very rude.