Chapter 13

We listened to her suggestion and speed walked to our literature class. We were learning about shakespeare and of course, my little rat friends teased that me and Tharasa should play Romeo and Juliet.

I, Katy Satty threatened to defeciate inside of their toenail chips if they didn't stop. That was a bad idea because they loved feces. Eventually me and my babygirly lovey dovey cutie girlfriend Tharasa started to ignore them.

Once the lesson ended. We all decided to skip gym and go out for lunch. We went to subway because it's the only store that was within the vicinity of our school. We all got 6 inch subs, except Saji who needed to feed his baby. I can't believe I, Katy Satty delivered it. I can't wait to stick my hand down his throat.

As we ate on a bench, I thought about how much I, Katy Satty love my friends, and how I'll always stick by them no matter what. We've had such an eventful past two days, although stuff like this happened all the time. I wsa just grateful all of it ended with me and the cutest pookie ever, Tharasa Seela, dating me.

I wanted to marry her, and kiss her, and love her, and be her's forever. I want to be her mommy and she can be my mommy. I, Katy Satty love Tharasa Seela so much.

"Hey guys!", Saji said. "Aren't these subs so delicious and yummy and creamy and sticky and moist".

"I love moist food", Misnaha said.

"Oh my goodness same!", Arlit said. He then gave Misnaha and kiss which she reciprocated. So cute.

"I love the creamy food more. So easy to chew on", Suki said, while chewing so she spit her food all over us. Tharasa was being very kind so she licked up all the food that had gotten on us and then licked me.

This is why, I, Katy Satty, love Tharasa Seela. So cute.

"Hey guys!", Tharasa said. "We still have forty minutes left before gym ends. How about once we're finished our subs, we get something else to eat. I don't know about you, but the discharge jam and toast I had this morning didn't really fill me up. I'm starving and I need more to eat!", Tharasa shouted while letting me, Katy Satty sit on her lap.

"That's an amazing idea!", I said.

"Yea!", Suki agreed. "Spectacular idea".

"So we all agree that we should get more food?", Tharasa said.

"Yep!", we all shouted.

"So then what should we get?", Arlit asked.

"Maybe pizza?", Misnaha suggested.

"Nah", Saji said, "I think we should get some smoothies or whatever. I mean we did already eat something solid, so we should get a drink".

"That's a good idea", I said. "But I'm not in the mood for a smoothie".

"How about some boba?", Suki suggested.

"OH MY GOSH!!! WONDERFUL IDEA!", Suki screamed excitedly while making a weird face to show the pleasure she felt.

"Boba it is then!", Tharasa said.

"YAY!", we all shouted out before dancing in excitement. We all shoved the subs down our throats and swallowed them, and then walked off to the nearest boba shop. On our way we saw Ulia Martin, the most athletic girl in school. She was skipping school to exercise more. While she was running, I noticed that she was carrying her boyfriend in missionary position. He was having sexual intercourse with her as she carried him and ran.

"I love you guys so much", I said while scratching my head to eat the dandruff.

"SAME!", Suki said. "You're all the best!". She said this while licking her hands to clean herself up like a cat.

"Let's always be friends!", Misnaha said while breakdancing on the sidewalk.

"Yea! Best friends for life", Arlit said while kissing Misnaha as she breakdanced.

"BADDIE BESTIES FOR ETERNITY!", Saji said while puking.

"YESSS LOVE YALL SO MUCH!", Tharasa said while cleaning up his puke by eating it.

I, Katy Satty, love these guys too much. So glad me and Tharasa will always date and that we'll always be friends.

THE END

Authors Note: HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Yes, my friend is very weird for writing this.