Chapter 3

"I like you too! Will you marry me?", Jameson said as he got on one knee and pulled out a paper ring.

"OH MY GOSH! YESSSS!", Suki said, as she placed the ring on her finger, and embraced her fiance. The two kissed. Their lips locked together and they exchanged saliva. Suki barfed in his mouth, and he swallowed it, and then exchanged his own barf with her.

"OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS!", the rest of us said, looking very happy for this couple. Because of how close Suki was to Jameson, his sweat got all over her.

After a few minutes, the two stopped kissing, and instead hugged.

"I have to go now Suki, pwease wait for my car to pick you up this afternoon", Jameson said.

"Alright my future-husband", Suki said. The two let go of eachother, and Jameson left, closing the door.

"Wow, that was crazy!", Tharasa said. "Can I be your maid of honor? Pwetty pwease Suki Chana. P-p-p-p-wease. Tharasa said, flashing her puppy dog eyes at Suki while pouting. I wish she looked at me like that. What would our ship-name be? Katasa or Tharaty? Both sound good to me, because Tharasa belongs to me, Katy Satty and she is my poo-poo bear pookie snookums only! If Suki can get Jameson, I can try for Tharasa.

"H-hey Tharasa", I said, blushing like a cherry tomato.

"Oh hi Katy! Do you need anything, cuz I'm not like other girls so I'll always help you", Tharasa replied as she picked a piece of lice out of her hair and ate it while dandruff flakes flew from her scalp onto my forehead. OH MY GOSH SO DREAMY! I should eat Tharasa's dandruff later because I, Katy Satty, am in love with her and love eating her dead skin cells.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Saji ARE YOU OKAY", Misnaha screamed.

"Ngh~ mmm, I don't feel well", Saji muttered.

"What happened?", Suki asked, with a look of terror on her face.

"T-there is som-something I never told you guys. I'm p-p-pregnant. I made out with the air purifier for too long, and it impregnated my throat with its babies", he whispered as Arlit helped him up and handed him off to Tharasa, who got him to sit down on a chair.

I wish Tharasa would grab my wrist like that. It'd be even better if she added pressure to it.

"Oh my goodness, your poor thing", I said. "Here, we'll support you during your pregnancy". "In fact, I volunteer to stick my hand in your throat and take the baby out myself".

"T-thank you Katy", he said, gasping. "What can I do to repay you for this".

"You don't have to do anything. This is what friends do for eachother", I said. It would be gross and I'd rather do it to Tharasa's throat, but it's okay. This should satisfy my need for fisting people for now.

"You know Katy..", Tharasa said. "You're pretty lucky that you get to put your hand down Saji's throat. I wish I could do that. I remember when I fisted my first boyfriend in kindergarten. His slimy spit covered my chocolate brown hands and a bit of his puke got in my nails. I think it's still there, but who cares. It felt so~ good".

"Oh my gosh! I love fingering people's throats", Suki said with a smile on her face.

"I know right", Arlit said. "It's just so fun".

"Oh my gosh! I used to finger my neighbor's throat all the time", Misnaha said.

"It's just so *bleh* fun", Saji said. "Hey could one of you lick this puke up for me".

"No", we all said in unison.

"Fine I'll do it myself".

We all watched Saji lick up his puke in satisfaction. It was so cool to watch. I would never lick up his puke, but Tharasa's puke....