Chapter 10

IT WAS NATHAN MANIPEDICHESTERWESTER! Was she playing with me, Katy Satty this whole time! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I DROPPED MY BOOKS AND BEGAN TO CRY! Everybody turned to look at me, but I just turned around and ran away. I, Katy Satty couldn't believe this. H-how could she do this to me. I ran to the bathroom while tears streamed down my face. I screeched at a pitch so high all the glass that the school had replaced from yesterday had cracked again. Snot came out of my nose, but I, Katy Sarrohan, just pick it out of my nose and threw it on the floor. I licked the remaining mucus off my hands before crying more.

How could my pookie-princess pooper feces eater Tharasa Seela do this to me. SHE WAS KISSING THAT UGLY CUNT NATHAN.

How could she! He never licked eyes, or ate feces, or drank urine or licked toes or anything like that. How could she like an weirdo like him. The only cool thing he's ever done is accidentally eaten a fly because it flew into his mouth. This sucks!

Wait....what if I, Katy Satty, am the problem. What if I just mistook her regular behaviour as signs that she liked me. WHAT IF I'M DELUSIONAL! Heh : ).....I guess I deserve this....Tharasa would never like a gir-girl...like me. When my tears got to close to my mouth, I would drink them up before spitting on the floor to trip anybody who followed me. I, Katy Satty, WANT TO BE ALONE!

Once I entered the bathroom, I ran into a stall and shut the stall door. I screamed and cried. There was an odd smell coming from the toilet which was feces, but I couldn't care less. I needed something to snack on, so I put my face into the toilet and bobbed for feces. I, Katy Satty, gobbled up the feces and swallowed it before going back to crying. The snack did make me feel better, but it wasn't enough. I continued to wail for a while. It was minutes, but it felt like hours. I was so sad and miserable and just heartbroken. HOW COULD Tharasa-SENPAI DO THIS TO HER LITTLE CUTIE-BEAN! >-<!

As the time began to pass, I was beginning to feel more and more sleepy. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep. I reentered my dream world, but it was different than before. Everything was black. My surroundings were darker than the night sky, and I could see figures in the distance. They were white as opposed to everything around us, and their was five of them. Obviously I knew who they were. My five friendy wendies, or at least four of them plus someone who's standing with me I couldn't begin to describe. These figures seemed very ominous. The approached closer to me, and for some reason, I felt like running away from them, but I couldn't. They used their feet to touch me, when they finally got close, and they put their toenails in my mouth. As much as I, Katy Satty love putting feet in my mouth, such as this one.

I was terrified, not because feet were in my mouth, but because they looked so clean. Clean feet have no extra flavour in them which sucks.

Hairy feet are just so yummy. So much dirt gets stuck to the hairs, which is great extra flavour.

After I was done sucking on the feet, the figures started to become coloured and I was now looking at my friends....as well as Tharasa, who I couldn't really call a friend at the moment. The background became coloured as well. Instead of being black, it was now the same colour as our gym teacher, Mr. Meluzunal's nipples that he showed the class once. He made people use a rose toy vibrator on his hairy, lint covered belly button while it was on full power. He came in front of the class while this was going on. It was super funny. He came before we were called up though thankfully. I didn't wanna go near that weird predator. He was fired later though. Not because of the fact that he was being a predator, but because he stole vice-principal Collins' rose toy. Apparently Mr. Collins used that rose toy on himself and his wife at the same time while they were in his office during school hours. He was also said to have a toy collection in his office. He had vintage dildos, straps, vibrators, fleshlights and many more toys. I guess he's a collector.