Chapter 9

Later that night, while I was asleep, I, Katy Satty, dreamed about my friends that I always dream about.

"Hi Misnaha!", I said. She was the first person to appear in my dream today.

"Hi Misnaha!", I, Katy Satty said. "Whatcha doing?", I asked her.

"Oh nothing! Just watching this video. ", Misnaha said.

"That's such a great video!", I said. "It was so funny".

"I know right!", Misnaha said.

Suddenly, Tharasa appeared. She immediately started licking my toenails and eating the dirt piled up in between my toes. She then got up, kissed me and put all that dirt in my mouth. So salty and yummy.

"Did you lick what you tasted?", Tharasa asked me.

"Yep!", I said. I kissed Tharasa back, and while I was doing that, Saji appeared. He puked all over us, and we all laughed about it. Then he sucked back in his puke, and all the puke flew back into his mouth. Then he coughed, out out came toenails that got stuck in my hair. They looked like this.

They looked pretty appetizing, but I wasn't gonna eat them. I wanted to try Tharasa's yummy toenails. They were so nice and yellow and had fungi in them. Their was even blisters in between her toes. I sucked on them and they would pop in my mouth.

As I thought about that, Arlit appeared. He was 19 feet taller than he usually was (which is 7'9).

He towered over us and picked each of us up and put us on his long arm, which was 20 feet long. He then brought us up to his nose, and snorted in all of our dandruff. Then he put us back down, and shrunk back to his usual height.

Just as he did that, Suki appeared. Just as she did that, a huge hoard of zombies crawled out of the ground. We all tried to run away, but we were surrounded by them on all sides. Just as we were about to get eaten, Suki pulled 6 shotguns out of my nostrils simulatenously and handed them around. We shot the zombies, and then ate their toenails and licked their eyes until their undead bodies got pink-eye. Then I woke up to my alarm clock ringing.

I got up, got ready, ate breakfast and then made my way to school. I, Katy Satty couldn't wait to continue that conversation with Tharasa, the love of my life, today. It was gonna be so fun, and we're finally gonna kiss! Tharasa LIKES ME, Katy Satty! I LIKE HER BACK! WE'RE GONNA DATE, GET MARRIED AND LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER! WE CAN LICK EACHOTHER'S EYES FORVEVER!

I can't wait to see her, and the rest of my dear, wonderful friends, that I love so dearly. They'll be the first to find out about me and Tharasa dating, and then other people will manage to find out after noticing changes in our interactions with eachother, and then the entire school will find out, and then Saji will write a front page article about us and then we'll become the most popular couple in the school.

After fantasizing more and more about Tharasa, I, Katy Satty, finally got to school. I made my way inside, and went to my first class of the day, with my friends, which is literature. I couldn't wait to write a hardcore smut about Tiffany Blake and Angelina Ymix, these two girls at school that hate eachother. They hated eachother so much because Tiffany never gave Angelina back her limited edition shopkins vibrator when they were in freshmen year, and ever since, they hated eachother. I think I saw Tiffany using that same vibrator in the bathroom just two days ago.

Speaking of vibrators, I should give one to Mr. Kinsky, our economics teacher. His mistress, Mrs. Cowsky told us he loves to have his bright pink, hairy nipples tickled because it overstimulates him. Apparently his orgasms get more intense as well. Mrs. Cowsky is probably gonna get suspended from teaching for saying that to students. Who am I kidding, she sleeps with the principal as well. She is not getting suspended. Good for her though. At least she has a hobby. Even if it is having intercourse, I, Katy Satty think all hobbies are great!

I-I-I s-sa-saw....Tharasa KISSING A MAN!!!!!!!