Chapter 12

I woke up, got ready, and made my way to school. I didn't have time to eat breakfast, so I just downed a glass of urine and grabbed some torn out foot corns to eat while I walked to school.

They tasted so good, and i wished that I had grabbed more. They had sort of a bitter taste, that was leveled out by the saltiness of it all. After a couple of minutes, I finally made it to school. I walked in and went towards my locker, and there I saw Arlit, Misnaha, Suki and Saji, along with a very defeated looking Tharasa. They must've harassed her about what happened between us yesterday in the bathroom, but I knew she would never tell them, which explains why they were here to harass me now. If only I could lick their ears and eat their ear wax before dealing with this harassment.

"Katy!", Misnaha screamed while holding Arlit's hand.

"TELL US ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!", Arlit added in. Misnaha must've been feeling very happy about how soft Arlit's hand must've been. His secret to softening it is vaseline, ear wax, and mucus.

"YEA! TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!", Suki said excitedly, while drinking her morning smoothie. Well...technically it was a smoothie. She got Tharasa to drink the smoothie for her, and then puke it up so she could drink it. Tharasa sometimes needed help when she just couldn't get herself to gag, so Suki would stick her fingers down Tharasa's throat. Tharasa loved licking peoples fingers. Once this guy was fingering his girlfriend and he got her period blood, discharge and feces all on his finger, so Tharasa licked it all up. So kind of her. This is why I, Katy Satty, love Tharasa so much and want to lick her neck.

"COME ON Katy DON'T LEAVE US HANGING", Saji said while holding his throat, most likely because the baby was kicking. I walked closer and closer to my dear cutie patootie poopie friends.

These dirty monkey rats were very persistent, but that's okay. I noticed Tharasa had a puke stain on her chin, so I wiped it off with my finger, and then sucked on that same finger. Tharasa blushed heavily.

"Hey guys, can me and Tharasa have a moment alone", I, Katy Satty said.

"W-What!", Arlit screeched. "That's n-no f-fair!", he said, his voice trembling due to his extreme shock and anger. He's such an angwy baby, but he's Misnaha's angwy baby and Misnaha was his angwy baby sometimes as well. They were so cute together. I can't wait for them to tell us about their first pukie kissie in which they puke in eachother's mouths.

"It'll only be a minute", I said, before grabbing Tharasa's wrist very aggressively by mistake and dragging her away so those nosy monkies couldn't hear us. Despite how hardly I grabbed her wrist, Tharasa seemed to be very happy about it. She was blushing, shaking, and she groaned.

"Nghh~...mommy Katy....", Tharasa said, before regaining her senses and looking at me in the eyes. She had pink eye, most likely because of her habit of getting her neighbour's dogs to fart on her pillow. It made her face smell really good.

"So, I'm guessing they've been pressuring you to tell them about yesterday, and since it didn't work, they're on to harassing me now?", I said.

"Yep", Tharasa replied. "What should we do?".

"You know...I think we should just tell them...if that's okay with you of course".

"Really? I'm fine with it, but are you, Katy Satty, sure you wanna do that. The whole will end up finding out somehow, and then we'll be at the center of attention".

"It's fine with me, everybody's gonna find out one way or another. We'll gonna end up giving it away immediately",

"Alright, Katy", Tharasa said. "Let's tell those little cockie-wockie roaches about our relationship".