Chapter 8 - Miraculous Dream

The weekend went by, there were no new akuma in the last few days, everything seemed so quite and peaceful. Which was quite convenient. I didn't feel that good, since my mind was all occupied by Marinette's words. Over and over i hear her screaming towards me in my head.

Why did it has to end like this?

Since that day I couldn't sleep nor eat properly. I just laid in bed. Mereas watched quitely some TV, in case of an akuma attack.

My eyes felt finally heavier and i started to fall asleep. When I opened my eyes, i was at a beautiful beach with rainbow stones in different shapes.

I enjoyed the view until I saw some standing in the water. I got up slowly and starred at the person. A small. Ladybug flew in front of me.

I opened my hand and the ladybug sat down and turned to the person.

'You want me to go there?' I asked the ladybug. It started to fly again and i followed it.

The more I proceed to the person the more I knew it was Adrien. His beautiful blonde hair shines brighter than before, making me want to just slightly touch it.

I took a step into the water and was suprised, that it wasn't even cold.

Adrien heard my steps and turned finally to me. He had a melancholic look on his face, which i couldn't describe. He started to smile and Held his hand out to me. I hesitated to take his hand, but shrugged it of, because it wasn't the real Adrien, it was just a dream. I took his hand and he pulled me to him, patting my head telling me everything will be okay.

I put my arms around him, wishing that this dream would never stop.

No one of us talked we just enjoyed the silent company. After a few minutes he slightly eased the embrace and indicated to go back to the shore.

While we still hold hands we walked back. Suddenly he stopped, sat down and got a beautiful heart shaped stone which had a mixed color of green and purple. I stood in awe, because it was so beautiful.

As he wanted to gave me the stone my vision got blurry and i lost my strengt in my whole body. It means i'll wake up.

He had a sad look.

'No , i don't want to go. Please let me stay here with you forever' I cried out. Tears started to roll down my cheek.

Adrien looked at me, his face came closer and he kissed my tears sway.

'Sadly we can' t stay here forever, even though I wish we could. We have to separate for now.'

He handed me the stone, closed my hands and kissed them. My eyes felt heavy again and i started to fell asleep

'I'll wait for you' I heard him say.

The everything went black and when I opened my eyes, i was in my flat. I slowly got up to sit in bed.

Everything in this dream felt so real. I still could feel the tingling Sensation when he hugged me.

Mereas flew to me.
'You okay?' she masked my whole sitting down.

'I guess so, just had a weird dream. Everything felt so real but now all is gone' whole talking to Mereas, i realized, that i was holding something i my hand.

It was the stone Adrien gave me in the dream. But this can't be. Why is it here?

'Oh, what a beautiful stone. Where did you get that?' Mereas asked me.

'I got this stone in my dream, but why is it here?'

Mereas flew around the stone.

'I sense some miraculous power from it, but it isn't a miraculous, more it seems like someone used the dream miraculous, to give you this stone.'

Could it be, that Adrien had this miraculous and the dream was real? I felt my face turning red.

'Who gave you that stone?' Mereas aksed me.

But we got interuppted by the news, that a new Akuma appeared.

'Let's go Mereas, we have work to do'

I put on the bow and said Mereas Sparkle up. Mereas went into my head piece and I transformed into a super hero.

Finally i can be Ruby Rose again.