Chapter 2 ~ Devilish angel

Art by me

Art by me. x3

Hello ^-^ Here is part two of my fanfic! I hope you like it, As always, I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. :) Just to clear it up, in my Story Adrien and Marinette are Junior-University students while Crystal just started studiyng. And I thought about making Adrien a more devilish character, he got older and he is still the nice guy (well he can be though) but his personality as Chat is now also present when he is Adrien.^^

_________________________________________________________

'How could I even say something so embarrassing?'What if he also is a regular costumer going to this bakery? If he is, I could never go there anymore, although they have the best croissant's'.

I walked very fast to the station, still thinking about what had happened back in the bakery. I stopped at a big poster of the young guy with his blonde hair and now I remembered where I already saw him. He is a famous model not only in France, but also in other countries he has a lot of fans.

'Great, he must think I'm some weird fan girl drooling every night over his pictures and now trying to flirt with him. Seriously, why did it had to be him?'

I took out my phone to check the time and noticed, that I missed the train, I planned to take. Now I'm going to be late on my first day. But I was lucky and there came another train to the university. I hopped into the train and arrived some minutes later at the station and ran fast to school. Gladly the way to the class was got described on the sheets, so I didn't had any problems to find the classroom and got there in time. I sighed when I sat on a free seat in the back. When the teacher came everyone got back to their seats and it was really quiet in the class.

"Good morning class"

The teacher talked at first about the organizational matters in the university. After he talked more than an hour, we had a 30-minute break and I decided to go the cafeteria and grab some food. I lined up and when It was my turn I bought a sandwich and went back to my class.

When the class started the teacher wanted us to introduce ourself, I wished I could skip this part, since I hated it. When it was my turn the teacher said:

"Snow-white, it's you turn."

'What? Why am I Snow-white?'

"Okay, I'm Crystal from Germany. I started drawing when I was a kid and I always knew I just want to draw and wanted to become a professional artist."

"Oh, so you are the international student with the scholarship, right?"

"Yes"

I wish he didn't say that.

"Well. I hope you get used to your life here fast and also with the language, but your classmates will help you, if you have Problems"

"Thank you"