Chapter 1

Hello :) This is my first story I publish. Please keep in mind, that I'm not an native english speaker and it could happen that i use wrong words or the grammar ist wrong. I hope you like my story and drawings.

___________________________________________________________

A few weeks ago, i left my country to finally fulfill my dream to start a new life in a new country, without that my parents interfere in everything

A few weeks ago, i left my country to finally fulfill my dream to start a new life in a new country, without that my parents interfere in everything. Don't understand me wrong, I love my parents and also my home, but they overdo it too much with helping me, by choosing for me my way of life without even considering what I actually want.

The Problem with my parents started actually pretty harmless, by telling me which clothes I should wear (even though I just wear the clothes I like), choosing in which school I should go and also my profession and it ended with choosing a marriage partner for me (which I really didn't liked)

This was the moment I couldn't bear the pressure anymore and enrolled, without telling them of course, for an art university in France and even got scholarship for it. As the day of my departure finally came I prepared a letter for my parents, that they should not even try to find me and when they do it, I would reproach them always for destroying my life. Well, I actually had the feeling they would still search me, but until now I didn't heard anything from them. This is the worst thing being part of an important family, you can't actually choose who you want to be, because you represent the family and not yourself.

Now I'm living in a small student apartment near the station and just right for me there is a cute bakery on the way to the station where I can always get something to eat in the morning before the class starts. My life could not be better now compared to before and I hope it lasts longer than just a few weeks or months.

Today is the first day of university and I'm really excited for the first day. I hopped fast out of the bed and put on the clothes I prepared and went to the bathroom to fresh up and to put afterwards some make up on. On my hair I put a big black bow, that was embroidered with the pattern of a rose and pearls. In the light the material of the bow had a purplish sheen and there were also pearls under the bow with a little bell. This bow was the only thing which reminds me of my past life and connects me still with my family. But it also was the best my family ever gave me.

'Let's go' I said to myself when I was finally ready to go out.

I still had a lot of time before the class starts. When I left the house, a fresh breeze blew and I was glad, that I got a new coat already or I would be very cold now. I'm really not suited for cold weather and would rather stay at home, nut nonetheless the new coat was pretty warm and very cute, since it had plush on top of the hood and cute cat ears. I stopped by the bakery and went inside to get something to eat. I was greeted by a girl with longer blue-blackish hair which was tied in the back.

'Bonjour' she greeted me while she was placing bread from a plate on the shelf.

'What can I do for you?'

I looked around what they had today and choose to buy two croissants filled with chocolate.

'Two croissants with chocolate please'

'Alright, do you want me to heat them up a little bit?'

'Yeah, that would be nice. Thank you' I paid the croissants before she went back to warm them up.

While I waited for her to come back another costumer came inside. He had blonde longer hair and the most sparkling green eyes I ever have seen. Somehow, I thought I know his face from somewhere but I could not recognize where I have seen him before, so I shrugged of my thoughts and just looked at the cakes in the bakery.

But then he greeted me 'Bonjour' and I nodded and greeted him back, while my eyes went again back in his direction and I couldn't stop watching him.

His hair got messed up because of the wind and rain outside and he tried to do his hair again. He looked somehow really cute like a cat after coming back home from outside and trying to clean his fur. I watched him carefully, to not scare him or thinking that I'm weird, but my thoughts just slipped out and I said out loud:

'DON'T! You look so cute like that.'

He looked up immediately and I already felt so dumb and my face burning, that I wanted to leave without waiting for my croissants.

'Pardon me?' He asked.

The girl from the bakery came back and already packed the croissants.

'Here are your croissa..' Before she finished her sentence I already grabbed the croissants, thanked her and left immediately the bakery.

She glanced at the blonde-haired guy.

'Seriously Adrien, now you're already creeping out our costumers. What did you do to her?' she asked the blond guy, who was still shocked about what happened.

'I seriously don't know. I just came inside and then she said something and ran away. I didn't do anything though. Well I'm not Chat Noir right now'

'Oh Adrien, tell that to someone who doesn't know how you are, you're sometimes worse in being Adrien than Chat Noir'

The girl sticked out her tongue at the blonde-haired guy and went back to her work at the bakery.

'Want something to eat?' She asked him and he chose also a Croissant. 

'Please warm it up for my cold and lonely cat heart' he said.

'Weirdo'