☁ Asking if you could braid their hair ☁

↫↱What if you asked the twins if you could braid their hair? How would they react? 🤔↲↬

Gender neutral reader implied! This will be written in what if formatting! Pre-memory Muichiro and Hashira au Yuichiro ahead!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

Muichiro raises an eyebrow at your question. What's the significance of braiding his hair? If anything, it'll hinder him because he's not used to having his hair braided.

At first he says no but if you give him some good reasons as to why he should let you braid his hair, ( Or just keep bothering/begging him ) he'll eventually let you.

While you're braiding his hair, he's quiet and his head is in the clouds for the most part but when you finish, he's constantly staring at himself in the mirror. You can't really tell if he likes it or not though since he doesn't say anything and looks in the mirror with the blankest face imaginable. Don't worry, he loves it. Even more so if you decided to decorate the braid with flowers, hairpins, and such. He'll be mesmerized and'll keep his hair that way for quite a while. ( He does take his hair down eventually though. As pretty as the braid is, it's quite heavy and he'd rather not train or fight like this, ever )

↫↱Yuichiro Tokito↲↬

As expected, Yuichiro immediately says no. He finds the idea impractical to say the least. Yes, his current hairstyle is a little bland but there's no reason it should be braided. A braid would just add onto the weight he already carries and besides, there's always a chance his hair could get cut in battle which would waste all your efforts. He really sees no point in..

..Ugh, fine. Whatever. You can braid his hair. Just stop looking like that..

Yuichiro complains a lot while you braid his hair. Going on and on about how this is a big waste of time and how he could be training right now however, when you're done he's left speechless. The braid was more intricate than he imagined and with the pins and flowers you put in his hair.. Wow..

( He definitely made you take his hair down about thirty minutes later but at least he liked the hairstyle. He'd never admit it but if there wasn't the chance his hair could be sliced off at a moment's notice, he'd wear his in a braid all the time, well..as long as you're the one who braids it )

↞⇼↠