Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hey guys! Thanks for commenting last chapter I really appreciate it :)

I hope you all weren't to mad because of they way I continued it.

But here's chapter twenty eight, short I know but its something right? I'm continuing on editing, and I will post those new chapter soon. But I thought I'd give you something because you were all asking for a new update! Okay enough gibber jabber! First one to comment this chapter will get a dedication! :)

-Janellexox

-Chapter 28-

*Anna's pov*

"What are you doing here?" I spat coldly.

My mind began racing, I didn't know what to do, I never actually thought this would happen.

"Thought I'd get a pint, care to join me?" He asked just as coldly.

"Get out of here Damon." I hissed moving past him. I couldn't stand to look at him. My mind was racing a mile a minuet, I couldn't stand this.

"Why?" he called.

"Because." I turned around to meet his gaze again. "Because, I can't stand to look at you."

He stared at me questionably, his mouth hanging open slightly as he tried to find words.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"She turned it off mate." Klaus' voice intruded.

"What?" Damon gasped.

"I told her to turn it off, I thought it'd be better to have her not caring, than having her try to run away from me." Klaus shrugged, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Is that true?" Damon asked painfully, his eyes meeting mine.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He stared at me, words obviously not coming to him. I stared back, millions of thoughts racing through my mind.

I wanted to tell him the truth, that I was fighting against Klaus' compulsion, but Klaus was an original, his compulsion was strong. It was hard to fight against it, but I was trying, so hard.

Part of my brain was telling me to tell him to forget about me, that part was under Klaus' compulsion. The other part was fighting, fighting harder than it ever was before. It was telling me to tell him the truth, that I would come back for him, that I just needed time.

But I couldn't, Klaus was just too strong.

"You need to leave." I said sternly. "I don't want to go back, I like this life styles, I like being a hybrid."

"You're lying, he compelled you." Damon spat, his jaw was clenched tight, he could see right through me.

"No I'm not," I shook my head. "If I wanted to come back to you, I would have already, I like this life. I've been through hell with you, I honestly would rather have been stuck in that bloody tomb, than to go back with you." I seethed.

As soon as those words left my mouth, I knew I was gone, Klaus had taken over my mind.

"Fine, if that's what you want. Stay with the man that killed your sister, who killed your entire family." Damon spat furiously.

"Elijah did that, not him." I hissed.

"Oh really? Did you even tell her?" Damon questioned Klaus.

I looked at Klaus questionably, his posture immediately changing.

"You need to leave." Klaus spat this time, stepping towards Damon.

Damon glared at Klaus, his body towering over the shorter man.

"I will get her back, I know you compelled her, it will only take time. Maybe she'll find out the truth." Damon growled.

-Damon's pov-

Her words stung, but I know they weren't the truth, klaus had compelled her, I could see it in her eyes. She showed it, I knew her better than that.

"Fine, if that's what you want. Stay with the man that killed your sister, who killed your entire family." I spat furiously, and I instantly regretted it.

"Elijah did that, not him." She hissed.

"Oh really? Did you even tell her?" I questioned Klaus.

The cat was already out of the bag, might as well continue running.

Anna followed my gaze her eyes questioned Klaus. His eyes immediately changed, I hit the spot.

"You need to leave." Klaus spat this time, stepping towards me.

I glared at him, my mind trying to figure what I should do.

"I will get her back, I know you compelled her, it will only take time. Maybe she'll find out the truth." I growled.

I retreated and began walking away, I looked over my shoulder one last time. Anna was staring at me her eyes were soft, I knew she was having an internal battle with herself.

I wanted nothing more than to have her back. I finally got her back, and then she was taken from me yet again.

I began walking, not knowing where I was going. I haven't been in Ireland for a long time, probably forty years, the sights were completely different.

I looked around, a loud crowd was formed around a pub. Perfect. Just what I wanted, a drink.