Chapter 17-Being A Pierce

(Chapter 17)

*Damon's POV*

I walked back to the house angrily, not caring where she ran off to.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Stefan yelled at me as I walked in to the house. "You don't even know what happened before you went off on her and called her a slut!"

"Oh yeah what really happened!" I asked angrily.

"This is Anna's best friend Steven, who she hasn't seen in over a hundred years, who thought she was dead!" He yelled.

"Damn it!" I cursed as I remembered her dream about Steven.

"Go fix it! She's emotional who knows what shes could do!" He yelled but I was already out the door.

(Anna's PoV)

I sat under a tree crying. How could he say that?

"Anna? Are you okay?" Someone asked. Woah I didn't even hear them I was to focussed on my thoughts.

I looked up to see Jeremy looking down at me with his hands in his pockets. I rubbed my eyes trying to rub away the tears.

"Yeah." I said my nose all stuffy.

"Are you sure? Because you're sitting there in your underwear, crying." He asked crouching down next to me.

I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Damon said I was just like my sister." I said tears still falling down my face.

"Oh." He whispered.

"She's a slut." I whispered.

"Oh." He laughed. "I mean, sorry." He corrected himself.

"It's okay." I laughed slightly.

"He's a dick, he doesn't deserve a friend like you." Jeremy said.

"Oh gosh there you are." I heard someone say sounding like they were out of breath.

"Steven?" I asked looking over Jeremy's shoulder.

"Who's that?" Jeremy asked.

"My best friend, Steven." I said trying to stand up.

"Oh." He said looking over at him.

"Thank you Jer." I said hugging him.

"Yeah any time." He said hugging me back.

I walked over to Steven and he gave me his jacket.

"Come on Hun." He said wrapping his arm around my back.

I looked back at Jeremy who stood there looking at me, his face flashed jealousy I waved good bye and he wave in return.

We walked back to the house but we got stopped by a worry looking Damon.

"Anna I didn't mean it." He said stepping closer to me.

"Damon, don't". I said putting my hands up to stop him.

We walked into the house and up to my room where I laid in Stevens arms and cried.