Chapter 22-BAP

(Chapter 23)

*Annas POV*

"Klaus." I said quietly backing up.

I looked for my phone and remembered I left it on the floor in the hallway. I quickly ran towards the hallway hoping I could make it to it before Klaus could.

"Looking for this?" He asked appearing the hallway holding up my phone.

"I wonder what Damon will do when he finds out that his precious girl friend has been kidnapped." He said looking at the phone.

Before he could say anything I dashed for the back door hoping to make it but he beat me to it. I tripped over the kitchen table and smashed my head onto the island before everything blacked.

*Damon's POV*

We looked every where for Elijah but couldn't find him any where by the time we gave up it was already 2 in the morning. We decided to head back to Elena's house to check up on Anna.

I walked through the door and noticed that some one was sleeping on the couch. I walked over and noticed a blood covered knife laying next to the table. I looked down at the person laying on the couch and realized it was Jeremy.

"Oh my god! JEREMY!" Elena screamed running over to him.

"Do something!" She yelled at me.

All of the sudden my phone went off and I picked it up noticing that it was a with held phone number. I grabbed Stefan's phone to record the call.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello Damon."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Some one you don't want to mess with." He said.

"What did you do with Anna?" I asked worriedly.

"She's fine just a little bump she'll wake up soon. As for Jeremy he'll be waking up any minuet." He said

"What?" Elena asked.

"He's got vampire blood in his system." I guessed.

"What no!" Elena cried.

"I swear when I find you I will kill you!" I said angrily into the phone.

"Careful Damon, you know, now that Anna is human she's even more fragile." He said right before the line went dead.

"Damn it!" I yelled throwing my phone at the wall.

All of the sudden we heard a gasp and Jeremy sat up really quickly.

"He killed me... He... Killed me!" He stuttered breaking out in tears.

"Jeremy!" Elena yelled pulling him into a hug.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath pacing back and forth.

"He needs blood." I said looking at Stefan.

"What!" Elena cried.

"He needs blood Elena." I said.

"Stefan?" She said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Jeremy?" Stefan asked.

Jeremy nodded his head slowly realizing what his consequences were.

"No." Elena pleaded.

"Elena. He has to." Stefan said softly.

"I'll go get some blood make sure he doesn't go any where." I said angrily, staring at them a moment before heading to my car. I grabbed a bag from the cooler I had in the back of my trunk, I walked back in side and pulled the bag open and handed it to Jeremy who was now sitting up next to Elena standing blankly at the wall.

He drank the blood quickly and laid back down.

"Jeremy do you remember what happened?" Stefan asked.

"Me and Anna were having an ice cream fight and she went to take a shower and when i came back down and laid on the couch some guy came up and stabbed me." He said quietly.

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"Black hair, tall, he had a British accent." he said.

"We need to find Elijah, call Bonnie and have her come back her, we'll see if she can do a spell to track him." Stefan said to me.

"No I need to go find the son of a bitch who took Anna!" I said angrily.

"Damon! We need to think this through we don't even know who took her." He said pushing me back.

"She dies it's on you!" I said angrily knocking down a pot on the table.